Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

View Poll Results: How many of each flagbearer are you going to buy
1 123 78.85%
2 14 8.97%
3 4 2.56%
4 0 0%
5+ 15 9.62%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:28 PM

Bootlegger has disabled reputation
12.95 makes sense to me. I think their trying to get away from the collect one of everything style. There are common and unique units for a reason. Now that each army is large enough the thinking is, buy one of these flag bearers get used to using a one general army. The reason I like this is that to me it suggest's that the Generals themsleves are coming soon. I bet they go for 20 bucks a pop and take up three hexes.
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:30 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
If I had to make a bet...

I'd say TRU will price them at $8.99.
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:32 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I don't think the generals would take up that much room! from the comics on heroscape.com jandar and utgar (if that was them) look just a bit bigger than medium sized heroes...i'd guess they would be the same height as the Sentinels!
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:32 PM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
This info is copied from the Gencon news thread:

These are a Toys R' Us exclusive- not the generals themselves, but their flagbearers:
gorillanator for vydar
elf for ullar
samurai for einar
orc for utgar
knight for jandar

Not sure if they are all packaged together or not, but each figure comes with a 20-sider in the general's colors (reddish for utgar, greenish for ullar, etc.)

with the terrible distribution and tru's closed this makes me feel physically sick like when you get the blue screen of death type sick.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
If I had to make a bet I'd say TRU will overprice them and we should all band together and not buy any until they drop the price or have a BOGO sale.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
If these guys effect "General" based armies I some GRAND and all powerful way. I can see a great deal more Ullar and Vydar based armies popping their heads up.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:35 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
ah come off it men, you know if TRU price these badboys at $13, we'll be all over them regardless. Look at those paint jobs! And the little colored D20 is an added spending incentive - even if it's just a normal D20.

My favorite standard bearers from this view are Vydar, Einar and Ullar's.

They look gorgeous...
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:36 PM

earendil504 knows what's in an order marker earendil504 knows what's in an order marker
Do you think that the display box is big enough for five hex terrain pieces? The whole display looks like it was with five hex sand pieces except for a few singles. Just a thought.
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:37 PM

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
C'mon HEH show some strength, They price high cuz we'll buy 'em. If we don't buy em the price will drop. Whatever you do it won't bug me though cuz there'es not enough players in Wichita to buy them out so the price will eventually drop here.

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:37 PM

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
ah come off it men, you know if TRU price these badboys at $13, we'll be all over them regardless. Look at those paint jobs! And the little colored D20 is an added spending incentive - even if it's just a normal D20.

My favorite standard bearers from this view are Vydar, Einar and Ullar's.

They look gorgeous...
I'd Say Ullar, Utgar and Vydar,

But yeah, if they cost that much, that means they come with more stuff, and I'll still buy them,

Or pay someone else since there aren't any TRU's left around my part of the hills anymore,

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:39 PM

I'll only buy if they come with stuff, because 13 bucks for ONE figure and a freaking 20 sided dice is outrageous. I love heroscape but that would be a little outside my budget as much as I'd love to have them.

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:41 PM

Maybe they will come with a Map Builder CD-ROM and exclusive mouse pad,

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News