Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite Hero?
Lex Luthor 0 0%
Thor 6 19.35%
Riddler 6 19.35%
Huntress 1 3.23%
Doomsday 2 6.45%
Green Lantern (Hal) 5 16.13%
Wonder Woman 2 6.45%
Martian Manhunter 1 3.23%
Plastic Man 1 3.23%
Flash (Barry) 7 22.58%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old November 22nd, 2010, 12:42 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Who is your favorite C3G design? #3

FLASH WINS!!!!!

We have taken two polls now, and so far we have two winners in Joker and Jean Grey. Because there is a limit on how many items I can put in a community poll, I have intentionally put off our exclusives for now and I have broken Wave 2 up some.

So out of these designs from Wave 2, who is your favorite?

BOOSTER ONE: GODS AND MORTALS
The Book of Doomsday (390 points) DC
The Book of Huntress (Helena Bertinelli) (170 points) DC
The Book of Lex Luthor (100 points) DC
The Book of The Riddler (Edward Nashton) (140 points) DC
The Book of Thor (Thor Odinson) (430 points) MARVEL

BOOSTER TWO: LEAGUE OF JUSTICE
The Book of Flash (Barry Allen) (250 points) DC
The Book of Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) (350 points) DC
The Book of Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'onzz) (300 points) DC
The Book of Plastic Man (Eel O'Brian) (145 points) DC
The Book of Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) (300 points) DC

Last edited by Griffin; April 6th, 2011 at 09:08 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 12:49 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Who is your Favorite Hero? #3

My vote was easier than I thought it would be. GL all the way baby. I have played literally well over a hundred games with him and I can't get enough. He is exactly what you would want from Hal, except for constructs, but they're coming too.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 01:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I had to go with GL as well. I love the guy. I did pause and consider Martian Manhunter and Flash, though, since they're pretty awesome as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 22nd, 2010, 01:55 PM

Riddler and Flash deserved a pause from me, but I knew I had to give it to Hal.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 02:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

It was between Flash and Hal for me. A very tough choice. I just cannot get it down when to burn the markers. I never do and he dies in one hit.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 02:24 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Riddle Me This!
Old November 22nd, 2010, 03:16 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

From a design point of view itīs Riddler for me! The translation of his character/powers into Heroscape is pure brilliance!
Hal is a design that works very elegantly, but...
But for the sheer fun of playing around with all that raw asgardian power, I voted for THOR!
I might be biased from reading through all the old Lee/Kirby Thor books (in convenient Essential format) at the moment...
Old November 22nd, 2010, 04:38 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've played Thor the most and I must say that he is my favourite.

Old November 22nd, 2010, 04:54 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I had to pause at Flash, but since I don't get as annoyed at Hal being on the other team I went for Hal. I like playing with Flash, but hate seeing him across the board from me
Old November 22nd, 2010, 05:05 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I had to go with Martian Manhunter. He's just too cool.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 22nd, 2010, 08:12 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Haven't played any of them yet, but I voted for Flash based on how cool I think he'd be after reading the card.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 08:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Haven't played any of them yet, but I voted for Flash based on how cool I think he'd be after reading the card.
I love Flash. I haven't gotten a chance to play of them on the list, but I've played most of them, and I enjoy Flash the best
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy