Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 5th, 2010, 04:08 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My Halo cards (move if misplaced)

removed. Don't give a child unfettered access to the internet.

Last edited by Alexandros; June 14th, 2023 at 06:04 PM.
Old February 5th, 2010, 05:31 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: My Halo cards (move if misplaced)

Good revolving effects. Lower your font on move, attack, range, and defense.
He costs too much, make him like 170. And it's not just grenade, you need to say special attack.

I recall you joining CMD... would you like to start voting and critiqueing to help develop our sets and figures? You can even make an army card if you'd like.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 5th, 2010, 07:56 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Last edited by Alexandros; June 14th, 2023 at 06:04 PM.
Old February 5th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Nice work Venom, welcome to the world of creating your own customs in the Marvel section. Since you're using a Marvel border, I'm sure you're fine posting it here.

One suggestion if I may. On LOOT, you may want to consider limiting it to other "soldiers" and "lawmen". It will reduce his cost significantly but be much more thematic. I can't picture this guy stealing fresh grenades from the body of an orc, a zombie, or Spider-Man.
Old February 5th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Very nice, Venom. I really like your loot concept. I would consider making your grenade attack bit stronger than your normal attack in order to really set it apart, though. Here's what I would do:

Lower his normal attack to 4.

Change Grenade Special Attack to:

Grenade Special Attack
Range 6. Attack 6.
You may only attack with Grenade Special Attack if there is at least 1 Grenade token on this card. When attacking with Grenade Special Attack, all figures adjacent to the targeted figure are also affected. Roll attack dice once. All affected figures roll defense dice seperately. After attacking with Grenade Special Attack, you must remove one Grenade Token from this card.
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:03 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I forgot to welcome you to the Comic Customs world!
Take Balanti's idea, it's a good improvement.

Old February 6th, 2010, 09:19 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I really think you should just word it like the official Grenade Special Attack (from the Airborne Elite) & include Lob.

Solid looking character, & I like the concept of Loot, great idea.

Aesthetically you do need to work on the size of the text & the size of the targeting icon. But that is pretty easy just time consuming. You just need to keep adjusting until the size proportions look right on the screen, then print it out & adjust again until the print is the same size as an official card. Then save that thing as your template & just make copies from it each time. Of course if you get your hands on the official font then you just need to follow Grey Owls font settings & your laughing.

Keep the customs coming & welcome to the addiction .

Cheers
Old February 6th, 2010, 10:14 AM

Listen to the people. The people help you improve. The people say use official Grenade Special Attack.

Old February 6th, 2010, 10:34 AM

Last edited by Alexandros; June 14th, 2023 at 06:03 PM.
Old February 6th, 2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_killed_Superman View Post
I'll update it in a bit. Right now I'm working on Gorilla Grodd and Trickster for the CMD.
Official stuff first. That's why you are my Assistant Leader

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations