Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Closed Thread

Old November 2nd, 2006, 02:56 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Obsolete thread-archive only-Seattle Emerald City Game day

******************Future Seattle gamedays are being handled by JanderSunstar in the thread found HERE.**************

Welcome to the Seattle area game day thread. We get together on the 3rd Saturday of every month at the Lake Forest Park Town Center commons. The full address and a link to the directions are below.

The next game day is August 16th (the same weekend as Gencon) and discussion of that game day starts here.

Our regular attendees include:
Bunjee (well, not anymore )
Elstree (well, not anymore )
JanderSunstar
Sexecution
David W.
Darkclown789
Jayko
Carter
Oni
CornPuff
Christy
FuzzieFuzz
Gia_Boy

Less consistent, but still having attended in the past:
Imdamoose
Adrian
Onslaught42
PhilthePhreak
Harvey
Aquaone

The windowed conference room space is inside a shopping center just off the food court area, so there are plenty of places to get food, including a grocery store next door to the shopping center (looks attached)

We usually setup about 4-5 two player maps on the smaller tables, and occasionally do a large 4+ player map on the large round table. The largest number we've had there is 20, so we have enough space for plenty. We tend to get interested passers-by asking about the game, so be ready for people stopping in to gawk!

Lake Forest Park Towne Centre
17171 Bothell Way NE, Lake Forest Park, WA 98155
Directions

Reserved Time: 1pm to 10pm

Last edited by bunjee; September 18th, 2008 at 09:55 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 03:01 PM

fuzzysadist has disabled reputation
I saw this... and I can't afford it right now.

Thought someone else in Seattle might want to snap it up:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/for/226950734.html

Fuzzy
Old November 2nd, 2006, 03:15 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzysadist
I saw this... and I can't afford it right now.

Thought someone else in Seattle might want to snap it up:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/for/226950734.html

Fuzzy
I emailed them about it, would be nice for hosting game days, might be able to make it part of the "NW Scapers" collection.

We really need a name.
Old November 3rd, 2006, 10:54 PM

JanderSunstar has disabled reputation
I am telling you, WASH should be our name!!!!

Anyway, Ellian and I are willing to share our figs with others who want to try new figures too.
Old November 4th, 2006, 02:27 AM

brotharon has disabled reputation
W.A.S.H.

Washington Association of Super Heroscapers?

Oh, and I cannot make it on the 18th I will be in eastern washington all weekend...maybe next time...

brotharon is Eldgrim...
in th' QUICKSILVER CAVE...Kill aw day, bevvy aw nicht.
Old November 4th, 2006, 12:57 PM
I have year old Heroscape news!

darkclown789 has disabled reputation
We will not be able to make it that day, (sob, sob), but have a great time!

Long live W.A.S.H.!!!

Darkclown
Old November 5th, 2006, 03:49 AM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker
Crap, I gotta catch a plane that day back to Indianapolis. So, I'm not gonna make it.

Sudema is top notch in Heroscape: Legacy. Try out this alternative unit cost system at your next game day or tournament.
Old November 5th, 2006, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornPuff
Crap, I gotta catch a plane that day back to Indianapolis. So, I'm not gonna make it.
Have fun in Indy! You could probably catch a game with Hahnarama depending on schedules.
Old November 5th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
I'm in. I'll send an email to Terry and another new friend who I have recently got hooked on the game. I'm pretty sure Terry can come.
Old November 5th, 2006, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib
I'm in. I'll send an email to Terry and another new friend who I have recently got hooked on the game. I'm pretty sure Terry can come.
yep, I was gonna send and email to everyone that came last time, I haven't done it yet! Bad bad bunjee.
Old November 8th, 2006, 05:49 PM

Hex Sinister Woo who?
So how are things going to work this time around? I'm new to this so I was wondering if its going to be just random maps/games or what? Has anybody tried a big map multiplayer style battle? That would be interesting.

Sorry I can't commit yet... I might have to do a payback favor for a friend that weekend. This is what happens when you use permanent marker on your bro's vinyl D&D map
Old November 8th, 2006, 07:51 PM

Please note the new registration event calendar, here is a link to the day, the event is called 3rd place heroscapers.
http://www.heroscapers.com/events/vi...ate=1163826000
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events