Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 3rd, 2008, 02:33 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Heh, no Swogs are the cats the Gruts ride. The Swog and Grut rider bond to be one wild creature on the battlefield. I suppose I could call him a Swog Rider Captain but that seems wordy.

He probably could cost a few more points though I don't own a lot of Swog Riders, not enough to make him overpowered anyhow.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 3rd, 2008, 03:19 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
That Swog rider is awesome!
What is that figure you used?

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 3rd, 2008, 11:18 AM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox
That Swog rider is awesome!
What is that figure you used?
I made it from D&D Miniatures. It is the Half-Orc Paladin from the Underdark set that I cut off it's base on a Blessed Hunter from the Unhallowed set.

R~

Old February 3rd, 2008, 12:12 PM

Bloody the Marro Stinger knows what's in an order marker Bloody the Marro Stinger knows what's in an order marker Bloody the Marro Stinger knows what's in an order marker
Nice cards!
Is it just me, or is Deathwalker 1 useless? The fact that he can't do anything 90% of the time makes me want to pick Isamu any day of the week over him. Then again, he isn't meant to be taken seriously.

Bloody the Marro Stinger is the Chimeran Ravager in the....
KEEP OF THE NECRONOMICON
Old February 4th, 2008, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
Nice cards!
Is it just me, or is Deathwalker 1 useless? The fact that he can't do anything 90% of the time makes me want to pick Isamu any day of the week over him. Then again, he isn't meant to be taken seriously.
Yeah he is very useless except when he actually functions that rare occasion. You are right that he's meant to be a joke though, if I was going to make the figure and card for use I'd try to make him a tad better.

Update: Swog Cub Pack!

R~

Old February 9th, 2008, 11:11 PM

After some testing with Gor'Vath I determined that his cost needed to go up some. The reduction of attack and defense dice on some pieces was rather brutal and in most cases he destroyed comparable melee units. Ranged units were able to shoot him down if they could keep him from getting adjacent or even if they took the disengagement damage. Weaker squads couldn't touch him, it was rather excessive even. At 150 he works well and still gets crushed by the likes of Cronus, Jotan and Nilfheim most of the time. I might even put him up to 170 after more playtesting.

R~

Old February 9th, 2008, 11:54 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Creative customs! A bit too many words on some of them, though.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 10th, 2008, 12:08 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Deathwalker1 is great...
Old February 20th, 2008, 06:29 PM

New Undead Hunter.

R~

Old May 7th, 2008, 01:14 PM

Re: Robb's Custom Figures - UPDATED (Deathstalker Pack Leade

I un-Earthed my custom thread from the graveyard.

R~

Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:08 PM

Re: Robb's Custom Figures - UPDATED (Added Spectres of Morin

Added Spectres of Morindan.

R~

Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:12 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Robb's Custom Figures - UPDATED (Added Spectres of Morin

Great customs!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards