Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 6th, 2014, 01:39 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Glyph

Could prove interesting synergies with Cosmic Control Rod, Neutralizer, E-Ray, and Shield Belt but nothing that makes me worry about brokenness (honestly Brainiac 13 does the same thing with more variety).

~Dysole, thumbs upping the most obscure Renaissance artist
Old November 8th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Donatello - Initial Playtest/CRB

Curious what you all think of this:

My daughter suggested that in order to keep Donatello's glyphs open, that we limit his glyphs to IDW equipment glyphs. (IDW is the comics publisher for the new TMNT series.) That way we can design other equipment glyphs in the IDW universe that Donaltello could start with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 8th, 2014, 12:50 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Curious what you all think of this:

My daughter suggested that in order to keep Donatello's glyphs open, that we limit his glyphs to IDW equipment glyphs. (IDW is the comics publisher for the new TMNT series.) That way we can design other equipment glyphs in the IDW universe that Donaltello could start with.
So just starting with or altogether?
Old November 8th, 2014, 02:03 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What do you mean? I'm suggesting he can pick any 1 IDW equipment glyph to start with.

Quote:
Old November 8th, 2014, 02:10 PM

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
What do you mean? I'm suggesting he can pick any 1 IDW equipment glyph to start with.
What I'm asking is, would it end up being like the Utility Glyphs on Batman II?
Old November 8th, 2014, 03:52 PM

I still don't know what you mean.

Quote:
Old November 8th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Yes, exactly like that. Only instead of limiting to "Utility Glyphs," it'd be "IDW Glyphs." Not sure how I feel about the idea, personally...
Old November 8th, 2014, 06:24 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yeah, not sure how I feel about that either. The whole idea of C3G Super-Heroscape is that the universes are inter-mixable & introducing powers that refer to cards by their publisher goes against that.
Old November 8th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm with A3n. I've never been a fan of calling out the publisher. I accept that it will probably happen somewhere, someday, but I don't care for it unless it's really warranted. I'd rather design the IDW glyphs now and have him start with a pool of those glyphs that he could pick from.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 8th, 2014, 08:02 PM

Quote:
I still don't know what you mean.
I meant like this:

UTILITY BELT X
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place up to X Utility Equipment Glyphs of different types on this card. *** can equip a Utility Equipment Glyph even if there are other Utility Equipment Glyphs on this card, up to a maximum of X. *** cannot lose these Equipment Glyphs by any means unless he is destroyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Yes, exactly like that. Only instead of limiting to "Utility Glyphs," it'd be "IDW Glyphs." Not sure how I feel about the idea, personally...
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Yeah, not sure how I feel about that either. The whole idea of C3G Super-Heroscape is that the universes are inter-mixable & introducing powers that refer to cards by their publisher goes against that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I'm with A3n. I've never been a fan of calling out the publisher. I accept that it will probably happen somewhere, someday, but I don't care for it unless it's really warranted. I'd rather design the IDW glyphs now and have him start with a pool of those glyphs that he could pick from.
I agree with all of this. I think if we go this direction, we should come up with some clever name like we did for the Utility Glyphs
Old November 8th, 2014, 11:22 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Wish we had introduced glyph types. Like technology, mystical & such. Then we could've worked something in like that.
Old November 9th, 2014, 10:25 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@quozl , I like it, but with a very slight tweak. Don't call out the publisher. Call them something else, like we did with the Utility Glyphs. Tech Glyphs or something.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library