Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old August 20th, 2010, 12:56 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Official Scenario:RoB The Descending Stair Room 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I finally got to play the River of Blood today (all four rooms).

I played good, and being me, I picked:

Raelin RotV
Major Q9
Charos
Eldgrim

... and I got SMOKED in the first room, by Porkins, playing:

Deepwyrm Drow x1
Zetacron
Ne-Gok-Sa

Zetacron 1-shots Raelin from height, Charos kills Zetacron, NGS mindshackles Charos, Q9 gets poisoned. Ouch.

We ran it again, and my party made it through all four rooms that time, but man... that was brutal.
Which end of the map are you starting on? The baddies start on low ground.

If you are just looking to get into Scape, I have plenty of terrain to get you started!
Old August 20th, 2010, 10:32 AM

Dragon4201976 knows what's in an order marker Dragon4201976 knows what's in an order marker

Ok I downloaded this but the pictures weren't present of the rooms does anyone have the official snap shots of each room?

You shall not pass!
Old August 20th, 2010, 10:59 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976 View Post
Ok I downloaded this but the pictures weren't present of the rooms does anyone have the official snap shots of each room?
They won't be available until Wizards of the Coast publishes the River of Blood on their playdnd website.
Old August 20th, 2010, 12:15 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I finally got to play the River of Blood today (all four rooms).

I played good, and being me, I picked:

Raelin RotV
Major Q9
Charos
Eldgrim

... and I got SMOKED in the first room, by Porkins, playing:

Deepwyrm Drow x1
Zetacron
Ne-Gok-Sa

Zetacron 1-shots Raelin from height, Charos kills Zetacron, NGS mindshackles Charos, Q9 gets poisoned. Ouch.

We ran it again, and my party made it through all four rooms that time, but man... that was brutal.
Which end of the map are you starting on? The baddies start on low ground.
Yep, we screwed that up. I call re-do!
Old August 20th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's what I thought. Baddies start in the red zone. Room 1 on low ground and gradually gain the advantage with height and points.

If you are just looking to get into Scape, I have plenty of terrain to get you started!
Old August 20th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976 View Post
You can always look at the ones theGuru took for Wave D1 previews. (I think it was D1.)

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles