Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old August 24th, 2007, 05:31 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Now that the sticky is up, I can find these links to put in books MUCH easier! I think it'll be perfect for the Tips Section!!!

Great job.

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old August 29th, 2007, 08:52 AM

The Waffle Man has disabled reputation
Man, I love these. All of them are really thought provoking and well written.

I also love them because my drafting strategy is, generally, to pick whoever looks coolest to me (Or at least the guys who have the coolest concept).

The guys who look coolest to me: Khosumet the Darklord and the Deathwalkers.

As you might guess, I lose a lot.
Old August 31st, 2007, 05:50 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Firemaster, just FYI, but it should be Finn the Viking Champion in the first post.

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old August 31st, 2007, 05:55 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99
Firemaster, just FYI, but it should be Finn the Viking Champion in the first post.
Whoops, it has been fixed now.

Old September 12th, 2007, 01:19 PM

sachsen Woo who?
I love these articles, very well-written, keep them coming!

Is there any way the first post could add something like

(Added 8/31/07)

next to the figure's name? I have a hard time remembering which ones I've read, which I haven't, and I'd like to be able to see at a glance if any have been recently added.
Old September 15th, 2007, 02:58 PM

Hook has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachsen
I love these articles, very well-written, keep them coming!

Is there any way the first post could add something like

(Added 8/31/07)

next to the figure's name? I have a hard time remembering which ones I've read, which I haven't, and I'd like to be able to see at a glance if any have been recently added.
I agree wholeheartedly. Or maybe link it up under the alphabetical have a listing of when they came up?
Old September 17th, 2007, 05:55 PM

theats has disabled reputation
anyone know when the beloved ashigaru are going up?

Theophilus.
Old September 17th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by theats
We can consider adding it to the character queue. I am not sure when they will be going up, but they might be a good unit to do. We have been consciously avoiding the newer units, as these guides started as ways to utilize older units that either never seemed all that useful or that are no longer drafted as much (like the "Zettians Collecting Dust" thread).

As for the Ashigaru, I think it would probably be appropriate to wait until Kato Katsuro comes out, and we see just who the other Wave 8 ninja types are.

Old September 17th, 2007, 06:31 PM

DEATHWALKER has disabled reputation
when will Deathwalker 8000's guide be going up?
Old September 17th, 2007, 07:55 PM

theats has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
Quote:
We can consider adding it to the character queue. I am not sure when they will be going up, but they might be a good unit to do. We have been consciously avoiding the newer units, as these guides started as ways to utilize older units that either never seemed all that useful or that are no longer drafted as much (like the "Zettians Collecting Dust" thread).

As for the Ashigaru, I think it would probably be appropriate to wait until Kato Katsuro comes out, and we see just who the other Wave 8 ninja types are.
Thats a very good point. do you intend to kinda start from ROTV and going from there?

Theophilus.
Old September 17th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachsen
... Is there any way the first post could add something like (Added 8/31/07) next to the figure's name? ...
... I agree wholeheartedly...
Added to Index.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 17th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
Quote:

Thats a very good point. do you intend to kinda start from ROTV and going from there?
We have a few RotV and Wave 2-3 units in the queue, mostly. Sir Hawthorne, Sir Denrick, Sentinels, Anubians, and Thorgrim are all in there. The Nakitas are looking to get done eventually, as is Nerak.

We do not have DW8K in the queue. Sorry spamwalker, er, DEATHWALKER. I think he gets enough play to not need it yet, but we will see.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles