Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 19th, 2021, 02:16 AM

Swogger is surprisingly tart
Re: Swogger's Custom Units (Updated 1-17-2020)

Glad you found some stuff you liked. It took a lot more time and effort than I thought it would to track down all the individual models, and just as much research went into comparing concepts pitched by other customs creators to get a sense for synergies and themes. It would be awesome if even one of the figures made it into a homebrew match or tabletop campaign.

Out of the entire batch, I think Elia Van Nessing is one of the few cards that actually turned out fairly ok. It never hurts to have an extra vampire slayer around.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards