Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 28th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Poll: Most Popular Unannounced Characters

What would you like to see for the Wakandan faction? There could be some great public design opportunities there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 28th, 2020, 10:35 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Iíll revote with some of my initials and add some new ones since I know some of my original votes are being worked on.

1. Grim Reaper
2. Klaw
3. Vandal Savage
4. Sportsmaster
5. Battle Beast (Invincible)
6. Kintaro

Factions: Black Order and Crime Syndicate
I will just utilize my post from last year
Old August 28th, 2020, 10:46 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Definitely Ulysses Klaw! I've heard of Grim Reaper and Vandal Savage - both of whom would make great units - but I didn't realize they were related to Black Panther.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; August 28th, 2020 at 11:20 PM.
Old August 28th, 2020, 10:48 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Hmm. To pick out a few things that I know I'm not gonna be the one to implement:

Ghost-Spider (aka Spider-Gwen)
Klaw
Man-Ape
Renee Montoya
Ms. Marvel (Kamala)
Legion

Crime Syndicate
Marauders
Old August 28th, 2020, 10:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

One Fish
Two Fish
Red Fish
Blue Fish
Nobody Laughs at Mr. Fish

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 28th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Dark Hawk
Terror Inc.
The Pitt
Johnny Blaze (Hellfire Shotgun)
Easy Company (Squad)

Alpha Flight
Nightstalkers

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 29th, 2020, 01:48 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

For Wakanda characters that have heroclix models :
Shuri
Black Panther Shuri (wildly expensive though)
Kevin Cole Black Panther/White Tiger
Okoye
Aneka
Ayo
Wíkabi
Dora Milaje
Midnight Angels
Wakanda Warrior
Wakanda Scientist
Erik Killmonger
Everett Ross

Thatís way more than I expected. I think the must haves are Dora Milaje, Shuri, and Okoye. Milaje could be a squad or (un)common heroes, depending on if Midnight Angels and Wakanda Warriors get added. Shuri could be support-ish with some range, and Okoye would be a body guard for Black Panther. I think for a core Wakanda army, Iím thinking something like :

Black Panther (centerpiece of army)
Shuri (buffs)
Okoye (bodyguard for BP)
Dora Milaje (Common squad, bulk of army)

Iím thinking a power would be the main link between the faction.

WAKANDA FOREVER
After taking a turn, choose one other figure or squad with this power or one Human King you control. Take a turn with the chosen figure. You may ignore up to 1 wound the chosen figure would take this turn.

On mobile so didnít bother with wording much. The idea is you would be able to ignore counter strike and things like that. Certainly not a finalized idea or anything, just spitballing. But Wakanda has a much deeper Heroclix pool than I expected. Iím gonna think of some ideas.
Old August 29th, 2020, 09:55 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Definitely Ulysses Klaw! I've heard of Grim Reaper and Vandal Savage - both of whom would make great units - but I didn't realize they were related to Black Panther.
They're not. He was responding to the overall post.

Klaw, Grim Reaper, and Vandal Savage are all great calls on bucket list types, though. Certain designers have the first and third on that list more or less "reserved," but Vandal's one I'll eventually do myself if it doesn't happen first, I'm just giving a wide berth.

Edit: FreshFoods, I agree with your must haves list there. I think it'd be great to start posting some designs in the Public Design Post for those and see if you can't get some momentum before the next Public Design Nomination.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 29th, 2020, 10:08 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'll definitely echo Klaw and Vandal Savage. Others on my wanted list that I haven't seen a push towards include Hector Hammond, Isis, and Steel (Nate Heywood).
Old August 29th, 2020, 10:18 AM

Good list. It's a good time to be a DC fan in C3G. Archie and I usually have a lot of overlap in the characters we love.

Old August 29th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Spider-Verse stuff but I'm planning to make as much of it happen as I can!
Old August 29th, 2020, 05:57 PM

I mean, mine would mostly read like my to do list.

I guess for ones I'm not likely to do, though:

Granny Goodness
Vandal Savage
Klaw
Grim Reaper
Korvac
Black Tom
Orion
Fin Fang Foom
Giganto
Giganta

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project