Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old August 30th, 2010, 05:56 AM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker
Re: TrekScape - Prime Directives - VOTE for Transporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
The X, Y and Z would be static numbers and not determined by the 20-sided die. Right now the letters are just place holders so we can discuss how many, from how far away, and to how far away.

No higher math involved.

And I wasn't trying to offend anyone. It's just been two weeks without much in the way of input.

It Seems like all the Star Trek threads have been pretty dead lately.
Old August 30th, 2010, 04:29 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm gonna have to go with C here. Seems more Trekkish to me.
Quote:
Simpler Math:

1 B
2 C
Old August 30th, 2010, 05:31 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Were we supost to vote here or with a reply to the mesage?

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 30th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Quote:
Simpler Math:

1 B
2 C
In a way I agree with you, but it sounds more like the full blown transporter pad we've talked about. I see the glyph more like the armband personal transporters from TNG or the only spot on the battlefield where the ship can get a transporter lock.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 30th, 2010, 06:12 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Quote:
Simpler Math:

1 B
2 C
In a way I agree with you, but it sounds more like the full blown transporter pad we've talked about. I see the glyph more like the armband personal transporters from TNG or the only spot on the battlefield where the ship can get a transporter lock.
Which is exactly why I chose the one I chose. The armband Transporters, as you will remember, were not actually Transporters, but instead were a way to remotely access Transporter cpntrols. Remember "Best of Both Worlds" when Data and Worf use the armbands? Those were not the Transpoters themselves, but rather the means to access the controls on the shuttle and provide the controls a signal lock.
This does bring up a good point though. We could do an armband Glyph that allows the user to Transport to the nearest Transporter Glyph as a one-shot item/Glyph.
Old August 30th, 2010, 06:50 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjnormandin View Post
Quote:
The X, Y and Z would be static numbers and not determined by the 20-sided die. Right now the letters are just place holders so we can discuss how many, from how far away, and to how far away.

No higher math involved.

And I wasn't trying to offend anyone. It's just been two weeks without much in the way of input.

It Seems like all the Star Trek threads have been pretty dead lately.

Gen-Con Back to school Working to pay for school. I can't imagine why things took a slowdown.

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 31st, 2010, 08:34 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

My Vote:

Quote:
C -- the figure on the Glyph could transport X others (possibly only figures adjacent to each other) within Y spaces of the Glyph each Z spaces based on 20-sided die roll (X, Y, and Z would be fixed numbers)
But I could go with A like boom tube. I would like two separate glyphs - one the controller and another the pad, that you must either go from land to glyph pad, or glyph pad to elsewhere when someone is on controller glyph. Engineers could have "site-to-site transport" ability though. This might be too complicated, however, so won glyph as A or C is easier and better.
Old January 5th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I thought you guys might like to see this.
Old January 5th, 2011, 08:06 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I thought you guys might like to see this.
Star Trek: Expeditions

Now this gets me exited to make some customs again so cards are ready when figs are released. Only 4 figures to start with: Spock, Kirk, McCoy, Uhura

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum