Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old August 5th, 2010, 09:06 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker
Re: TrekScape - Away Missions - Maps and Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
I just assembled my Guardian, I am working on some fallen pillers and such now from the Fat Dragon stuff. We should have a photo for the guardians plannet soon. I am printing on photo paper and coating it with a laminating sticky page first. I don't want to loose my terrain to a spilled drink.

Pete
I banned food and drink during my families HeroScape games. There is food and drink around but not ON the gaming table.
Old August 8th, 2010, 10:20 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Getting the hexmaster stuff assembled should have picks tomorow.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 8th, 2010, 11:04 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Getting the hexmaster stuff assembled should have picks tomorow.

Pete

Cool, I'd like to see that.

Pete
Old August 9th, 2010, 08:12 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Got a Guardian / City on the edge of forever map. Needs. My guardian. Dnd Set, Marvel set, optional can use extra Dnd tiles I just wanted them all gray or black. One Original Master set for the buildings.

I printed the cardstock terrain on the thickest photo paper I could find and coated it with a layer of sticky type, laminating paper.

This one only uses Hexmaster one. For the fallen pillars and the long wall/buildings.
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 9th, 2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Got a Guardian / City on the edge of forever map. Needs. My guardian. Dnd Set, Marvel set, optional can use extra Dnd tiles I just wanted them all gray or black. One Original Master set for the buildings.

I printed the cardstock terrain on the thickest photo paper I could find and coated it with a layer of sticky type, laminating paper.

This one only uses Hexmaster one. For the fallen pillars and the long wall/buildings.
That is some excellent stuff Felindar.
Old August 9th, 2010, 11:20 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Yes indeed

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - WAVE 33 - BATMAN FOREVER
Old August 10th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Yes indeed
Yes, indeed, indeed!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 10th, 2010, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Yes indeed
Yes, indeed, indeed!
I Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old August 10th, 2010, 01:42 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Now, when do we see your first draft of a scenario for this, Felindar?

I could see this as the first part of a map and the second part be something like one of the C3G city maps.

The Romulans have discovered a method of using the Guardian to travel to specific times and places and are now attempting to destroy the Federation by changing the course of human history (hmmm, this sounds like a good idea for an episode/movie). Kirk, Spock, McCoy and a squad of cannon fodderred shirts must travel through the Guardian and stop the Romulan plot.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 11th, 2010, 04:59 AM

Is there a senerio form or layout. I could make one up I would probably use a Desisive battle in the earth romulan war. That would make more sence to me. The objective would be to make the romulans the victors. It would take place in two parts. the first on this map. The second on the curent romulan Ship if The Feds. win, the other at the site of the battle if the Romulans win. From the description in the Episode we know they never saw the romulans so no Ground combat, Maybe a raid on earth would be easyer to map.

P.S. How do you show a layout of your maps. Is there a good program?

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 18th, 2010, 10:04 PM

Boodog knows what's in an order marker Boodog knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
P.S. How do you show a layout of your maps. Is there a good program?
Virtualscape is where you need to go to make maps. There is space at the end to type in vicotry conditions for your scenario, etc. Also, there are color-coded hexes in Virtualscape for custom terrain.

See the DS9 map I made as an example in the old thread.

The paperscape ideas were a great idea (and I'm glad you guys took this over for me, b/c you all are doing some great stuff).

DUNESCAPE

The spice must flow!
Old August 19th, 2010, 12:22 AM

thats nothin. I am working on the hexmaster 2 stuff for the colony planet where Kirk goes up against the Gorn.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum