Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 30th, 2014, 04:03 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Skeletons of Annellintia

If I have no Skeletons of Annellintia left on the board, but the unique hero (say Cyprien) is still alive with several reanimated Skeletons sitting on his card, can I still put OMs on the Skeletons to use reanimation?
(i.e., do I need at least one skeleton left on the board, along with a lord, lady, etc. with reanimated Skeletons on the caed, to use reanimation?)?
Old March 30th, 2014, 04:08 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

I meant to say the lord (say Cyprien) has reanimation-eligible Skeletons sitting on his card ...
Thanks in advance for any insights and clarification on this issue.
Old March 30th, 2014, 10:41 AM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

I would assume so due to the wording on the card, but I'm not on the design team or anything so don't take my word for it.

{SR}

ScapeRaider is Fen Hydra...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old March 30th, 2014, 11:41 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

No; you can't reveal an Order Marker on the Skeletons' card if there are none of them on the board, and so you can't use Reanimation. A good way to finish off the Skeletons early is to kill the last one while there are several waiting to come back.

Old April 1st, 2014, 04:14 AM

Thanks cor the insights. Sounds like you need to keep one skeleton back (and the relevant lord, lady, etc. alive) to keep reanimation working.
Much appreciated!
Old April 2nd, 2014, 07:12 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For the record, au is right:

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
No; you can't reveal an Order Marker on the Skeletons' card if there are none of them on the board, and so you can't use Reanimation. A good way to finish off the Skeletons early is to kill the last one while there are several waiting to come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old September 20th, 2014, 04:03 PM

mtl1998 knows what's in an order marker mtl1998 knows what's in an order marker mtl1998 knows what's in an order marker

At 600 points, how about
3 Skeletons-315
Sonya-45
Iskra and pets-100
Nicholas-140

I'm not sure how good Nick is without the thralls, but he fit in nicely at 140 points.
Thoughts, anyone?
Old September 20th, 2014, 04:23 PM

OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
At 600 points, how about
3 Skeletons-315
Sonya-45
Iskra and pets-100
Nicholas-140

I'm not sure how good Nick is without the thralls, but he fit in nicely at 140 points.
Thoughts, anyone?
Drop the Rechets and Nick for something better at 190, maybe Nilfheim or 3x Stingers to help against range armies.
Old September 20th, 2014, 04:50 PM

mtl1998 knows what's in an order marker mtl1998 knows what's in an order marker mtl1998 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
At 600 points, how about
3 Skeletons-315
Sonya-45
Iskra and pets-100
Nicholas-140

Thoughts, anyone?
Drop the Rechets and Nick for something better at 190, maybe Nilfheim or 3x Stingers to help against range armies.
I don't think I could find myself playing Iskra without the Rechets. But it also feels wrong playing Sonya without her hubby.
Old September 20th, 2014, 04:56 PM

OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
At 600 points, how about
3 Skeletons-315
Sonya-45
Iskra and pets-100
Nicholas-140

Thoughts, anyone?
I don't think I could find myself playing Iskra without the Rechets. But it also feels wrong playing Sonya without her hubby.
So then drop Sonya and Nicholas for Nilfheim, which is one of the best armies that I have ever seen that has Rechets.
Old September 20th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Iskra solo is actually the best Vampire for the Skeletons, if you're trying to make your army Skeleton-based.
Old September 20th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death!

I'm not sure if that's true at all. I'd feel super vulnerable to an assassination if I just used Iskra. I would say Cyprien or Nicholas is essential just to ensure consistency in your army so you don't have horrible matchups against Phantom Knights or any long-ranged army.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs