Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 29th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Zettian Infantry

I was thinking of trying out these guys ever since I got the card, and I was wondering for the rulings of this incredibly unlikely scenario.

If DW7000 uses Self-Destruct and rolls a 1-3, technically can it apply for Circuitry Replacement since adjacent Zettian Infantry don't receive wounds? I know it won't work if the self-destruct does work since DW7K kills himself after the wounds, but what if it's a flop? Can they save his bungle?

~TAF, highly curious

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old November 29th, 2014, 03:55 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I was thinking of trying out these guys ever since I got the card, and I was wondering for the rulings of this incredibly unlikely scenario.

If DW7000 uses Self-Destruct and rolls a 1-3, technically can it apply for Circuitry Replacement since adjacent Zettian Infantry don't receive wounds? I know it won't work if the self-destruct does work since DW7K kills himself after the wounds, but what if it's a flop? Can they save his bungle?

~TAF, highly curious
Nope, because Deathwalker 7000 does not receive any wounds from his Self Destruct ability, rather he is automatically destroyed. Being Acid Sprayed by Braxas has the same effect, or being petrified by Sudema.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 29th, 2014, 07:23 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ah I see. That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification--good to know he's still terrible.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old November 29th, 2014, 07:38 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Ah I see. That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification--good to know he's still terrible.

~TAF
Maybe not, if you use him sort of as a hit man (in conjuction with one of the other deathwalkers... preferably 9k). On turns where his mark isn't within walking distance you can use the Infantryborgs to fire down opponents, using 9k's explosive attack to clear screens out or moving 7k up a bit. Once he's gotten into position, light him up! 9k's high attack score should be more than enough to pound the big guy down to death.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 7th, 2015, 07:57 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Won a big 4 player game with 3 squads of these guys, DW8000, and Deathcommander MK 3. I was able to screen with the Zettians, and use the big gun from height for the majority of the game, never lost a hero, pretty good day.
Old April 30th, 2015, 12:51 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

@dok , do you want to add this to the OP?
Quote:
UTGAR SOULBORG BONDING
Before taking a turn with Zettian Infantry, you may take a turn with any Soulborg Hero you control who follows Utgar.

CIRCUITRY REPLACEMENT
If a friendly Soulborg Hero who follows Utgar receives one or more wounds from a special power that is not an attack, you may destroy a guard in the Zettian Infantry you control that is adjacent to that Hero to ignore any wounds that Hero just received.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 30th, 2015, 01:14 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Done. Thanks!
Old May 24th, 2015, 01:38 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

@dok Should the Cathar's Braced Spear be added to the Circuitry Replacement list?
Old June 30th, 2015, 11:19 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any chance we will get a basic version of the card at any point in the future? From what I can tell this is the only C3V/SoV card that doesn't have one.
Old January 11th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Here is a new PDF for the Zettian Infantry that includes the Basic side.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 12:55 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

The more recently released Executioner 616 also bonds with the Zettian Infantry, since she's a Soulborg hero who follows Utgar.

Last edited by Astroking112; September 7th, 2018 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Updated the pronoun for 616.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 12:32 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I might be blind.

Last edited by Leaf_It; May 4th, 2018 at 06:08 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs