Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 18th, 2009, 12:57 AM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!
Therrian's Customs -NEW 02/17- Added 5th Battalion Infantry

Hello all.

Fairly new to the game, but the idea of making custom figs really appeals to me, so I will be working on a few here and there over the next few weeks.

Comments are very much appreciated!

Varbathian Mercenaries

Figure - D&D Mini - Zhentarium Fighter (Common)
Spoiler Alert!

Glacial Hunter

Figure - D&D Mini - Chraal (Uncommon)
Spoiler Alert!

Ankheg

Figure - D&D Mini - Ankheg (Uncommon)
Spoiler Alert!

Anklebiter Goblins

Figures - D&D Minis - Goblin Underboss (Uncommon), Acheron Goblin (Common), Goblins Blackblade (Common), Goblin Warrior (Common)

Spoiler Alert!

Snig The Anklebiter King

Figure - D&D Mini - Snig The Axe (Common)

Spoiler Alert!

Molok The Ogre Mage

Figure - D&D Mini - Ogre Mage (Rare)

Spoiler Alert!

Major Q1

Figure - D&D Mini - Iron Golem (Rare)
Spoiler Alert!

The 'Borg Bruisers

Figures - D&D Minis - Warforged Captain (Uncommon), Warforged Bodyguard (Uncommon)

Spoiler Alert!

Magmar The Moltarn Lord

Figure - D&D Minis - Magma Hurler (Rare)

Spoiler Alert!

Thornrak The Impaler

Figure - D&D Mini - Warbound Impaler (Rare)

Spoiler Alert!

Phylar the Kyrie Warrior

Figure - D&D Mini - Justicator (Rare)

Spoiler Alert!

Paladins of Eroth

Figures - D&D Minis - Paladin of Torm (Rare), Stalwart Paladin (Uncommon), Hero Of Valhalla (Common)

Spoiler Alert!

Section 7 Assassins

Figures - Krav Maga Repaints (Minus Female)
Spoiler Alert!

The Nightwalker and his Bodaks

Figures - D&D Minis - Nightwalker (Uncommon - The older one), Bodak Skulk (Uncommon)

Spoiler Alert!

5th Battalion Infantry

Figure - Repaint of Airborne Elite

Spoiler Alert!

Please let me know what you think of these customs. Assigning point values can be really tough, so I welcome any and all pointers

Thanks a bunch all.

Last edited by Therrian; March 13th, 2010 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Bunch of changes/updates
Old August 18th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Therrian's Custom Minis/Repaints

I can't wait to see the repaint.

These guys could probably be priced even lower than 90: their stats are average; their main ability is contingent on a D20, is only usable once per game, and is effectively negated by engagement; and moving up 1 level for free is handy, but hardly game breaking.

As a unique squad I'd put their value at about 70.

They'd be more valuable as a Common Squad (better chance to be able to take advantage of Ground Support, in addition to standard common benefits) and might be better at 80, if you decided to change that.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Last edited by Killometer; August 19th, 2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old August 18th, 2009, 05:03 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the comments I will make some changes once I add the repaint.

Added the Varbathian Mercenaries, customs made from a common D&D Mini that I currently own 6 of, heh.

Last edited by Therrian; August 18th, 2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old August 18th, 2009, 09:51 PM

Home sick from work today, so lots of time to whip up some cards

Added Glacial Hunter.
Old August 19th, 2009, 02:25 AM

Re: Therrian's Custom Minis/Repaints - Added 2 New Customs

Last update of the day...Ankheg that fights for Aquilla.
Old August 19th, 2009, 02:29 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Therrian's Custom Minis/Repaints - Added Ankheg

Getting ready for DnDHS I see.

With the Varbathians if you roll a 3 or lower does your opponent get ALL your Varbathians or only the squad that you just took a turn with?

Old August 19th, 2009, 02:41 PM

Re: Therrian's Custom Minis/Repaints - Added Ankheg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Getting ready for DnDHS I see.

With the Varbathians if you roll a 3 or lower does your opponent get ALL your Varbathians or only the squad that you just took a turn with?
Just the squad that you just took a turn with...I will clarify that on the card.

Thanks again for the comments
Old August 20th, 2009, 03:03 AM

Re: Therrian's Custom Minis/Repaints - Added Goblins/Goblin

Added some Goblins after seeing that the D&D Mini Goblins are decently scaled with the rest of the HS figs.
Old August 20th, 2009, 07:44 AM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

They are??? I just bought a set of D&D minis and the goblins I got look flimsy compared to anything, they are smaller the even Migol. You may be using Hobgoblins but yeah most goblins are way to small.
Old August 20th, 2009, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvaris View Post
They are??? I just bought a set of D&D minis and the goblins I got look flimsy compared to anything, they are smaller the even Migol. You may be using Hobgoblins but yeah most goblins are way to small.
No, they are goblins. The goblins are about half the size of a human figure...which is accurate to most descriptions of goblins.

From Wikipedia:

Goblins are small humanoid monsters. They vary in height from about 3 to 3 ½ feet (91 - 106 cm) and weigh 40 to 45 pounds (21 - 24 kg).

So if your average human male is around 6 feet...then the scale is pretty much perfect
Old August 20th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

All of these guys look good. I just hope you realize that Ankheg bonds with the Arrow Gruts, not the Spiders. If you want him to bond with the spiders, change his class to Predator.

Great job!
Old August 21st, 2009, 10:11 AM

Great goblins! The stats are bang-on, and Overwhelm is the perfect ability for them. It will probably take a while to get to them, but I'm definitely adding them to my play-test list. Fortunately one of my friends that I play with owns tons of these minis. :thumbsup"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards