Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 10th, 2010, 03:28 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

I have a feeling I'll be designing Connor...but I've got something to do before I post my draft . It will be up before long though.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 10th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Ok well both spots are open now. Can we work on the efficiency here?

It's been almost 2 days since the Catman thread was locked up. When units enter the vote for release, there should be some action here and in the sanctum by Heroes to decide what the next public design will be.
Sorry if I was unclear. You've got the greenlight.
Also, some of the "efficiency" issues are due to us not seeing the overall quality of initial write ups we're hoping for.
Oh, that and C3V kind of blew up our time lately.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 10th, 2010, 04:42 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Hahma, try here for all of your Top needs.

Here's Mr. Hawke. I learned some very interesting things about him while reading the wiki article. I decided to go with the completely human versoin, so short and sweet, but still fun.

GREEN ARROW
CONNOR HAWKE

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
ARCHER or MARTIAL ARTIST?
??? (Maybe Tricky?)

LIFE 4
MOVE 5
RANGE 8, 9, or 10?
ATTACK 4
DEFENSE 4
POINTS 210?

PIERCING SHOT
Whenever an opponent's figure takes one or more wounds from Green Arrow's normal, ranged attack, you may roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll a 1-8, that figure takes damage regularly.
• If you roll a 9-17, that figure receives one additional wound.
• If you roll an 18 or 19, that figure receives two additional wounds.
• If you roll a 20, destroy that figure.

TRAINED MARTIAL ARTIST (Should it be an additional attack die instead?)
Whenever Green Arrow attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, he may add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Old November 10th, 2010, 04:50 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good start - I think this is my preference of your designs thus far. Some tweaks below, in red.

GREEN ARROW
CONNOR HAWKE

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
ARCHER
DISCIPLINED

LIFE 4
MOVE 5
RANGE 8
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 4

PIERCING SHOT
Whenever an opponent's figure takes one or more wounds from Green Arrow's normal, ranged attack, you may roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll a 1-8, place wound markers normally.
• If you roll an 18 or higher, that figure receives two additional wounds.

HAND TO HAND COMBAT
Whenever Green Arrow attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, he may add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 10th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Also, some of the "efficiency" issues are due to us not seeing the overall quality of initial write ups we're hoping for.
I am kinda offended by the bold part. I have had my Shadow Thief write up ready to go for a few weeks now. I worked very closely with you and Griffin to get it up to par.

And the underlined part is why I have been pushy here. I know you guys have better things to do then to worry about Sidekick designs, but this is very important to the public side of the group.
Old November 10th, 2010, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Good start - I think this is my preference of your designs thus far. Some tweaks below, in red.

GREEN ARROW
CONNOR HAWKE

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
ARCHER
DISCIPLINED

LIFE 4
MOVE 5
RANGE 8
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 4

PIERCING SHOT

HAND TO HAND COMBAT
Whenever Green Arrow attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, he may add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.
Got everything updated on my Word file. Since I have the design slot, will you guys be voting on whether or not I can design this one? I think everyone likes him over my others.

Old November 10th, 2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I am kinda offended by the bold part. I have had my Shadow Thief write up ready to go for a few weeks now. I worked very closely with you and Griffin to get it up to par.

And the underlined part is why I have been pushy here. I know you guys have better things to do then to worry about Sidekick designs, but this is very important to the public side of the group.
The bolded part wasn't about you. It was about wanting to see what more posters than you had to offer when making our choice. We knew we liked your design idea for Shadow Thief, but we wanted to give others a chance to make a case for themselves.
And I don't mind you reminding us to keep this going (we've been addressing it and didn't forget, I promise).

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 10th, 2010 at 05:16 PM.
Old November 10th, 2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:

GREEN ARROW
CONNOR HAWKE

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
ARCHER
DISCIPLINED

LIFE 4
MOVE 5
RANGE 8
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 4

PIERCING SHOT

HAND TO HAND COMBAT
Got everything updated on my Word file. Since I have the design slot, will you guys be voting on whether or not I can design this one? I think everyone likes him over my others.
Hmm ... yeah, both design spots are open right now, aren't they? I'll bring this up right away in the Inner Sanctum.

Old November 10th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

OK thanks guys. I can understand you wanting to have options. But I think if your gonna base it on merit, it should also include the preparations taken. No one else even had a real write up that you were interested in.

I mainly wanted to knock this guy out to start my Power Pack and to let Karat get his first design in sooner. He's just one Playtest away IIRC.
Old November 10th, 2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
OK thanks guys. I can understand you wanting to have options. But I think if your gonna base it on merit, it should also include the preparations taken. No one else even had a real write up that you were interested in.

I mainly wanted to knock this guy out to start my Power Pack and to let Karat get his first design in sooner. He's just one Playtest away IIRC.
yes, but you only had 1 write-up. I gave 4, that gives them something to choose from.

Old November 10th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:

yes, but you only had 1 write-up. I gave 4, that gives them something to choose from.
Actually he had several, and any one of his was honestly better than ALL the ones I have seen combined lately. I am not trying to dis anyone, so please don't get your panties in a bunch anybody, but Tickle has put TONS of effort and pre-planning with the heroes for his designs, and quite honestly, his writeups are all the proof anyone would need.
Old November 10th, 2010, 05:25 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I may be miss reading this but shouldn't I be red? I have 3 design passes, or did I just get confused somewhere?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy