Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 21st, 2012, 02:27 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Minis available for trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Hey, fellow 'Scapers! I am unfortunately still out of work, so I am in need of liquidating the majority of my Heroscape and Heroclix stuff. I'm posting here because I would prefer to give all my stuff good, new homes. So, I'm making it available to you all first. I will try to put up a post with some semblance of what all I have. It might be easier for me to post available Heroclix on HCrealms because they have the convenient Haves/Wants info for each member. Anyway, I would be willing to sell everything at least a little cheaper than it can be found on other sites because I'd know they are all going to a good home. The price would also be with the understanding that shipping would need to still be determined, which would definitely be combined when purchasing multiple things. Once I have all this up, feel free to PM me with questions, shopping list, etc.

Peace,
Spidey'tilIDie
Just placed a big order for some clix late Sunday night. Some of it was new Chaos Wars stuff but some of it was older figures you might have had. I would have been happy get what ever I could from you instead of the online stores. Their prices are often pretty good at first glance but they really rake me over the coals for shipping. I just can't see why they charge so much for a small box of plastic figures.
Old August 21st, 2012, 02:58 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Spidey,
I'm sorry things are difficult for you at the moment. I've just prayed for God to look after you and show you the way he's prepared for you. It feels a bit ghoulish to buy a fellow 'scapers stuff because he's struggling, but if you're sure you want to sell your stuff, why not split it into lots for auction in these forums? You'll avoid eBay fees an tap straight into your target audience. Plus, I'm sure we'd be happy to pay you well since it's for a good cause.
Old August 21st, 2012, 10:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sending up prayers for ya, Spidey! Let us know how it goes!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2012, 08:20 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I hope things turn around for you Spidey, Lord willing.

I have a few extras available:

Yellow Lantern Scarecrow
Atrocitus
Batman
Batman Beyond
Bizarro
Brainiac
Gambit
Rogue
Hired Guns Squad x2 (8 figures)
Old August 24th, 2012, 03:28 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Hey, fellow 'Scapers! I am unfortunately still out of work, so I am in need of liquidating the majority of my Heroscape and Heroclix stuff. I'm posting here because I would prefer to give all my stuff good, new homes. So, I'm making it available to you all first. I will try to put up a post with some semblance of what all I have. It might be easier for me to post available Heroclix on HCrealms because they have the convenient Haves/Wants info for each member. Anyway, I would be willing to sell everything at least a little cheaper than it can be found on other sites because I'd know they are all going to a good home. The price would also be with the understanding that shipping would need to still be determined, which would definitely be combined when purchasing multiple things. Once I have all this up, feel free to PM me with questions, shopping list, etc.

Peace,
Spidey'tilIDie
I'm slashing prices!!! I have looked up all these figures on Troll & Toad and also Strikezone and I have made my price lower than either of theirs! PM me if you are interested.

Indy Clix
Abby Chase x 7 $.30
Aphrodite IX x 11 $.25
Arashi x 16 $.20
Arwyn x 16 $.20
Ashleigh x 18 $.20
Boon x 9 $.25
Bron x 9 $.25
Death Demon x 5 $.25
Hellboy x 5 $1.50
Ian Nottingham x 9 $.20
Johnny Alpha x 13 $.25
Judge Dredd x 8 $.50
Judge Hershey x 14 $.20
Kabuki x 7 $.20
Lobster Johnson x 14 $.25
Magdalena x 15 $.20
Natalia Kassle x 9 $.25
Rasputin x 6 $.45
Saurian Trooper x 11 $.20
Scarab x 17 $.25
Shi x 7 $.30
Sydney Savage x 15 $.25
The Darkness x 8 $.25
Tiger Lily x 10 $.20
Tomoe x 15 $.20
Witchblade x 3 $.20
Yukio x 10 $.20

DC 75th Anniversary Heroclix
Atom x 10 $.25
Sargon x 6 $.25
Superman x 6 $.50
Batman (D. Grayson) x 5 $2
Sgt. Rock x 4 $.25
Wonder Woman x 4 $2
Donna Troy x 8 $.20
Green Arrow x 8 $.40
Mr. Terrific x 5 $.20
Johnny Quick x 4 $.30
Bart Allen x 10 $.20
Deadshot x 5 $1
Crimson Avenger x 8 $.25
Ice x 8 $.20
Aquaman x 3 $.75
Warlord x 5 $.30
Osiris x 6 $.40
Detective Chimp x 4 $1
Superboy x 7 $1
Mera x 4 $.25
Ocean Master x 4 $.25
Queen Agapo x 4 $.20
Solovar x 2 $.35
Beast Boy x 7 $.35
BB Bear x 8 $.35
BB Cheetah x 6 $.30
Ruling Caste Dominator x 3 $.20
Night Master x 3 $.25
Black Alice x 2 $2
Ragdoll x 2 $5
Animal Man x 2 $1
Captain Comet x 2 $.50
Kyle Rayner x 3 $4
Guy Gardner x 1 $8
Saint Walker x 2 $5
Indigo-1 x 1 $2
Atrocitus x 1 $11
Larfleeze x 2 $9
Mongul x 3 $6
Scar x 3 $3.50
Carol Ferris x 1 $2
Ganthet x 1 $4

Superman Heroclix
Superman x 6 $3
Manchester Black x 1 $.25
Lex Luthor x 4 $.25
Gangbuster x 5 $.20
Silver Banshee x 3 $.70
Supergirl x 5 $.75
Maxwell Lord x3 $.20
Lois Lane (Superwoman) x 5 $.20
Human Target x 3 $.20
Kryptonian Infiltrator x 1 $.30
Bruno Manheim x 3 $.20
Brainiac 5 x 4 $.20
Non x 3 $.30
Superboy x 4 $.20
Steel x 2 $.75
Starboy x 4 $.20
Matter-Eater Lad x 3 $.25
Element Woman x 6 $.20
Superwoman (Lucy) x 3 $.50
Bizarro x 4 $.25
Project Superman x 5 $.35
Earth Man x 2 $.20
Invisible Kid x 4 $.20
Sunboy x 2 $.25
Parasite x 2 $.25
Hope Taya x 1 $.20
Mercy Graves x 1 $.20
Live Wire x 4 $.20
Eradicator x 1 $3
Cyborg Superman x 2 $3
Composite Superman x 1 $1
Libra x 3 $.50
Princess Projectra x 3 $.45
Wildfire x 3 $.50
Max Lord (nosebleed) x 2 $.50
Starman x 1 $.50
Doomsday x 3 $1
Ursa x 2 $1

Giant-Sized X-Men Heroclix
Cyclops x 3 $3
Beast x 3 $1.50
Emma Frost x 2 $3
Omega Sentinel x 1 $1
Domino x 2 $2
Aaron Stack x 2 $.25
Cypher x 2 $.80
Empath x 1 $.20
Tabitha Smith x 1 $.40
Pretty Boy x 3 $.20
Skullbuster x 2 $.50
William Stryker x 1 $.25
Harry Leland x 2 $.30
Cannonball x 1 $.25
Ch'od x 1 $.25
Caliban x 3 $.40
Elsa Bloodstone x 1 $1
Monica Rambeau x 1 $.60
Leech x 3 $.75
Gideon x 2 $.25
Psylocke x 1 $5
Angel x 3 $1
Siryn x 1 $.80
Gatecrasher x 1 $.30
Vulcan x 1 $3
Bonecrusher x 1 $1
Trevor Fitzroy x 1 $1

Hammer Of Thor Heroclix
Gorilla Man x 1 $.80
Bug x 1 $.40
Jimmy Woo x 1 $.25
Bi-Beast x 1 $.25
Malekith x 1 $.40
Marvel Boy x 1 $.25
Chase Stein x 1 $.25
Owl x 1 $.25
Karnilla x 1 $.40

Web of Spiderman Heroclix
Ironclad x 4 $.20
Will-O-the-Wisp x 3 $.25
Molten Man x 3 $.25
Iron Man x 2 $1
Eddie Brock x 2 $.25
Venom x 2 $3
Spider-man x 5 $1
Black Cat x 1 $1
X-23 x 2 $2
Carnage x 1 $6
Chameleon x 2 $.40
Scorpion x 1 $.70
Bullseye x 1 $7
Firestar x 2 $.25
Warpath x 1 $1
Daken x 3 $.40
Spider-man (symbiote) x 3 $2
Wolfsbane x 3 $1
Cardiac x 2 $.35
Rocket Racer x 1 $.30

Captain America Heroclix
coming soon!

Incredible Hulk Heroclix
coming soon!

Secret Invasion Heroclix
coming soon!

Avengers Heroclix
coming soon!

Crisis Heroclix
coming soon!

Justice League Heroclix
coming soon!

I also have about 7 of the Iron Men that can be used for Sentinels. I have 3 that are already purple and silver and IMO require no painting. I also have a bulkier blue version that I had hoped we could make into more battle worthy version of Sentinels. I also picked up 2 of the movie version of Iron Monger which I had hoped we could turn into Original Prototype Sentinels, because they are more blocky and less sophisticated looking. I will sell them for what they cost me, $7 each.

More to come soon!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; September 9th, 2012 at 07:06 PM.
Old September 9th, 2012, 07:06 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Updated.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy