Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old January 27th, 2013, 09:45 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Unit Strategy Review: How to use the Zombies of Morindan

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
So this thread mentions that Zombies Rise Again does not work against Large or Huge figures. Now that there are Zombie Hulks shouldn't that statement be adjusted? Bringing back a Zombie Hulk off of killing Nilfiem made a huge difference in my favor at a tourney I took Zombies to.
Well, considering the title of this thread is How to use the Zombies of Morindan, and not Guide of Zombies Galore, I would say no.
Old February 1st, 2013, 04:37 PM

OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
So this thread mentions that Zombies Rise Again does not work against Large or Huge figures. Now that there are Zombie Hulks shouldn't that statement be adjusted? Bringing back a Zombie Hulk off of killing Nilfiem made a huge difference in my favor at a tourney I took Zombies to.
Well, considering the title of this thread is How to use the Zombies of Morindan, and not Guide of Zombies Galore, I would say no.
And this is in the classic section, not the customs.
Old April 13th, 2013, 08:18 AM

Owlman is surprisingly tart

Love these guys; best moment of all time happened a few years ago. My opponent had a Deathwalker 9000, I had one Zombie adjacent to him. He decides, what the hec, I'll use my explosion SP attack on him. He rolls 1 Skull. I roll 1 shield. Deathwalker rolls...0 shields. My buddy stares in disbelief. LOL!! Bye bye, tin can...

Be polite: Don't tell other people not to put politics or religion in their signature
Old April 13th, 2013, 04:45 PM

OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Love these guys; best moment of all time happened a few years ago. My opponent had a Deathwalker 9000, I had one Zombie adjacent to him. He decides, what the hec, I'll use my explosion SP attack on him. He rolls 1 Skull. I roll 1 shield. Deathwalker rolls...0 shields. My buddy stares in disbelief. LOL!! Bye bye, tin can...
Why would he ever do that? You get 1 less attack die plus you have to defend.
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:59 AM

Owlman is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Why would he ever do that? You get 1 less attack die plus you have to defend.
Lol I have no freakin' clue...But it was still memorable! He just underestimated himself badly! Haha

Be polite: Don't tell other people not to put politics or religion in their signature
Old August 10th, 2014, 09:39 PM

mtl1998 knows what's in an order marker mtl1998 knows what's in an order marker mtl1998 knows what's in an order marker

One army I have found extremely successful is:
Airborne Elite-110
Raelin-80
Isamu-10
Zombiesx5-300
Total: 500/21 spaces
This army is very similar to the first sample army.
Basically, use the Airborne to get rid of your opponent's range. I think ranged figures are the largest counters to zombies, so that's my reasoning on targeting ranged figures first (Krav would be a problem). Other primary targets would be the counters listed in the review. After the ranged units/ biggest threats are assassinated by the Airborne, 15 zombies backed by Raelin should hold their own, munching along the way to victory.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles