Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old January 26th, 2017, 07:02 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Dr. G's Repaints+ - Great Big Update 1/25

Im going to do a few new green stuff mods soon. I think you'd love that stuff if you like making fun unique alterations to figures.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 26th, 2017, 07:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Well, I think I fixed it (I may have just copied your links that work).

I think my problem is that last time it was wonky, so this time instead of just copying the image address I opened them in a new tab and copied that address... Apparently this doesn't work.
You just needed to delete everything between the "http://" and the "www.heroscapers.com". There was some excess stuff between there that was causing the issue. I'm not a mod in this area of the forums so I couldn't fix it for you.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 27th, 2017, 01:12 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What you do with green stuff is awesome, @TREX , but I doubt I'll do tons of mods, I've just wanted to make this figure for about eight years. I actually used plumbing adhesive for this guy, I'm pretty sure that stuff is just super glue that they sell in bigger tubes...

Okay, thanks @japes , I think opening them in a different tab and then voting that URL instead of copying the image URL is what did it. I thought I had this problem in reverse last time, but I must be remembering it in reverse.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 26th, 2017, 09:38 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dr. G's Repaints+ - Ticalla Jungle!

I present to you, the Ticalla Jungle by Dr.Goomonkey. (That's me! )

We can't forget our darling spiders.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 20th, 2017, 11:03 PM
On vacation...

Re: Dr. G's Repaints+ - Three New Customs 6/20

Well, apparently everybody thought my Ticalla is terrible, but oh well, I like them. Either that or you were too embarrassed about how much better they are than your custom jungle.

I've done a little bit of painting, so here that is. Now I'll probably actually play with Zirnelkis and Damisa, woo!

Disclaimer: I only painted his boomstick.

I also got one Bloodletter painted, but I'll hold you in suspense until I finish them.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; June 21st, 2017 at 11:46 AM.
Old June 21st, 2017, 06:51 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Actually that jungle set is really nice. Where is the tree from? Did you make it, or is it from some toy line?

Also, another great painting job. Especially the ogre(?). He is awesome! Where did you get the miniature, if you don't mind me asking?

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old June 21st, 2017, 11:42 AM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Actually that jungle set is really nice. Where is the tree from? Did you make it, or is it from some toy line?

Also, another great painting job. Especially the ogre(?). He is awesome! Where did you get the miniature, if you don't mind me asking?
Haha, thanks! The trees and the pillar are both from the Megablox Pyrates line, but I'd bet you can find the same sculpts in other Megablox stuff.

The "Hill Giant Chief" is from a Pathfinder booster pack, I believe The Lost Coast. And I should probably clarify that I didn't paint most of him, I just gave him the boomstick, as I was already very pleased with the paint job as is.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 19th, 2018, 07:52 PM
On vacation...

Re: Dr. G's Repaints+ - Update 2/19

Hey all, I figured I should share the figures I've gotten painted recently (relatively). Also, I fixed the broken images in the OP (some website thinks that holding them ransom will stop me from simply posting them to a different website).

Without further ado, here is what I've been up to:

Check out the Bloodletters and the Gatekeepers on my customs thread, if you're interested. They are Warhammer Bloodletters of Khorne, if you wanted to know.

Here are some proxies for the Goblin Cutters and Horned Skull Brutes. The Cutters are orcs from Lord of the Rings, I don't actually know what love those minis are from, I've had them for a long time. The Brutes are bugbears from the unpainted Narzul's Marvellous Miniatures line (something like that).

And finally, here's Master Win Chiu Woo. He comes from two Tagawa Samurai switching heads and getting repainted and de-sworded. Now that I think about it, I should probably update my post in the orphanage thread...

Woo's wash was a little too muddy... I don't remember why that happened but it doesn't bother me much. And considering the inner peace he has achieved it doesn't bother Woo in the slightest.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; February 22nd, 2018 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Figured I'd say what figures the demons are.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 05:52 PM
On vacation...

Re: Dr. G's Repaints+ - I Made a Shelf!

Wow, it's almost been a year since I did anything here... Well, I'll put this post here to make up for that, even though it isn't really a HeroScape mod. It is something I made specifically for HeroScape, so that's something. It's also the first thing I've ever carpented.

I am planning on painting the frame and probably adding lights on the inside so it isn't quite so drab, but at least it actually fits all my figures!

Also, I may have put it up upside-down, but the height of the top shelf is as high as I would want it to be, so I think it's going to stay that way.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions