Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old January 26th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
A beer & pretzels game

Here's one my dad and I are gonna be trying out. Looks like a combination of Risk with Axis&Allies. I'll post more as playtesting warrants: http://www.apezone.com/starshipkingdom.php

~Aldin, who warns that the demo excludes a major area of the game

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 26th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Reigning NorCal Champ

Alastair MacDirk has disabled reputation
I thought only boardgames were beer and pretzel games. Guess in the 21st century computer games are considered beer and pretzel, but I remain sceptical.

-Alastair MacDirk,who likes to mimic folks that leave self-referential taglines when they sign-off

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBladeCB
And I have a man crush on good looking robots.

Old January 27th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Alastair,

Technically I think you're dead on. I was just trying for the feel of the thing.

The vs. computer mode is challenging and a good way to get up to speed on the game mechanics, but I think it'll really shine in the online vs. human mode (which I haven't tried yet).

~Aldin, who wishes it was mimicry instead of imitation that was the sincerest form of flattery

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 27th, 2007, 09:13 PM

Loco4DaMofo has disabled reputation
That looks really good.

~Loco, who thinks that HE should make up a sign off message soon....

EDIT: Oops i forgot...

-Faux Sure

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games