Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 4th, 2008, 07:18 AM

Tiak has disabled reputation
The Doctor Is In!

Hello All

Last week for my Birthday My Wife and children surprised me with a case of the New Doctor Who Micro-Mini figures...I was a Little Disappointed with the size of them but happy with the Quality. And as I looked at my Doctore figure my son looks at me and says..."Dad, Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
And I said..."Heroscape?"
So, We spent the next few days creating Heroscape cards for the figures and are currently in the process of playtesting them with the guys at our Local gaming store.
Response has been extremely Positve. Once playtesting is finished I'll post the cards...

"That's a dumb planet! If Someone tries to kill you, You try to kill em right back."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards