Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old May 31st, 2018, 07:28 PM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
The Ram Army Box is something of a white whale for me. I finally saw one being auctioned on eBay recently, but I couldn't bring myself to even bid at the starting price... It's a pity that it became so rare, since it has some of the coolest C3V figures that we've seen so far. Congrats on the find, @DOAisBetter !
I mean it wasn’t really a great find I bought it from miniature market back in 2012 when the around when I first found out about C3V I just never got around to fixing the figures then my heroscape went into storage until now.
Old May 31st, 2018, 07:34 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAisBetter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
The Ram Army Box is something of a white whale for me. I finally saw one being auctioned on eBay recently, but I couldn't bring myself to even bid at the starting price... It's a pity that it became so rare, since it has some of the coolest C3V figures that we've seen so far. Congrats on the find, @DOAisBetter !
I mean it wasn’t really a great find I bought it from miniature market back in 2012 when the around when I first found out about C3V I just never got around to fixing the figures then my heroscape went into storage until now.
That only makes me more jealous. I wish I had known about C3V back then, because there are definitely a ton of rare figures now that I would've loved to pick up.
Old May 31st, 2018, 10:39 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I picked up a Ram box several months ago.

Don't ask what I spent. Just don't.
Old June 1st, 2018, 04:26 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I have 2 Ram boxes. One of them was $230, and I got it so low because the Ebay listing was spelled incorrectly, so no one else bid on it. The other was a little over 300, and didn't come with a box, or anything except the figures, and it cost me about $300.

I have 2 so that if anyone in the local Utah scene ever needs to borrow something from it that I am also running, we can both still play the armies that we want to.

The most recent auctions I've seen on Ebay have sold at about $350.
Old June 1st, 2018, 09:33 AM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I have 2 Ram boxes. One of them was $230, and I got it so low because the Ebay listing was spelled incorrectly, so no one else bid on it. The other was a little over 300, and didn't come with a box, or anything except the figures, and it cost me about $300.

I have 2 so that if anyone in the local Utah scene ever needs to borrow something from it that I am also running, we can both still play the armies that we want to.

The most recent auctions I've seen on Ebay have sold at about $350.
Wow, I bought mine like I said from MM back in 2012 for 100 and thought that was a lot. It looks like one recently went on eBay for 165~ used but I don’t know what the shipping was, crazy that I bought the wolfens for 40 last week guess the rams were rarer, better, or something. Now I’m trying to get blood of gruumsh which seems to be equally as ridiculous as the rams when you consider msrps.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 12:57 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Question regarding the minaitures just announced. Aaracockra Troop miniatures come with flight stands and no clear way to base them without the stands. Will they be based with the stands or is there a specific way we will do it otherwise?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 3rd, 2018, 01:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

As of now, they'll stay on stands, like the Zettian Deathwings.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 10:27 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Will this project make use of the unpainted AotP figures? I recently picked up a few of the starter sets off clearance at Toysrus, $6 each. I've started to paint them and plan to make customs using the squads.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 10:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Watch the mini announcements pipeline. If they aren’t identified, they aren’t in it.

For now, no unpainted minis.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 3rd, 2018, 11:15 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

If I'm not mistaken, none of the AotP figures are currently planned to be used right now, painted or not. I haven't seen any of them announced in the Miniature Information thread yet.
Old June 5th, 2018, 09:32 AM

What is the measurement for large bases such as what Major J15/Deathcommander/etc would go on? Was going to pick up a few after work so I can start rebasing these guys. Also if there are any specific brands that work better for heroscape than others I would like to know.
Old June 5th, 2018, 09:52 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAisBetter View Post
What is the measurement for large bases such as what Major J15/Deathcommander/etc would go on? Was going to pick up a few after work so I can start rebasing these guys. Also if there are any specific brands that work better for heroscape than others I would like to know.
Major J15 uses a peanut.

Deathcommander should fit neatly on an inch and a half disc base. You could take the measurement for Deathwalker 9000’s base and use that size (or even a spare Deathwalker’s base lol).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs