Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 18th, 2018, 02:28 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Is anyone who isn't already here bothering to check this thread? Because just for funsies, I'm going to try a predict the victor! Here are our players and armies, I won't say what the scores are so far, but I'd love to hear what people think!

Bl1ndsn1per - Othkurik, Greenscale Warriors x2, Phantom Knights x1 AND Sharwin Wildborn, Krav Maga Agents, Deathreavers x3
Amorim - Kurrok, Water Elemental x6, Earth Elemental x1 AND Deathwalker 8000, Sentinels of Grax, Marro Warriors, Tarn Viking Warriors
shmet - Major Q9, Raelin RotV, Izumi Samurai AND Krug, Krav Maga Agents, Guilty McCreech, Deathreavers x2
Brian - Venoc Vipers x5, Venoc Warlord AND Zombies of Morindan x5, Guilty McCreech
Michael - Tor-Kul-Na, Nagrubs x3, Swog Rider AND Grimnak, Nerak, Blade Gruts x4
Luke - Othkurik, Greenscale Warriors x3 AND Spider-Man, Venom
Isak - Krav Maga Agents, Sentinels of Grax, Raelin RotV, Selena, Marcu Esenwein AND Captain America, Syvarris, Otonashi
Brett - Heirloom, Warforged Soldiers x3 AND Sentinels of Jandar x3
Leaf_It - Death Knights of Valkrill x3, Dumutef Guard x6 AND Roman Archers x6
Treven - Deathwalker 9000, Zettian Infantry x3 AND Nicholas Esenwein, Deathstrike Thrall x2, Bloodburst Thrall x2, Preyblood Thrall x1, Darkprowl Thrall x1
TREX - Krav Maga Agents, Dzu-Teh x3, Isamu AND Grimnak, Heavy Gruts x3
Flash_19 - Eltahale, Marro Warriors, Phantom Knights x2 AND Spider-Man, Marro Stingers x2, Tarn Viking Warriors
Sir Heroscape - Nilfheim, Greenscale Warriors x2, Eldgrim AND Nhah Scirh Cultists x4, Isamu
Nate - Sgt. Drake Alexander RotV, 10th Regiment of Foot x3 AND Agent Carr, Krav Maga Agents, Deathreavers x3
DewNoHarm - Grimnak, Nerak, Heavy Gruts x2, Marcu Esenwein AND Raelin RotV, Microcorp Troopers x2, Black Wyrmling x3
Charlotte - Quahon, Greenscale Warriors x2, Isamu AND Major Q9, Phantom Knights x2
TrueMurray - Krug, Arrow Gruts x3, Swog Rider x3, Marcu Esenwein AND Axegrinders x3, Kaemon Awa
Jonathan - Marro Stingers x5, Guilty McCreech AND Havech Eradicators x3, Zetacron
antmarchingroves - Count Raymond, Cathar Spearmen x3, Marcu Esenwein AND Krav Maga Agents, Minions of Utgar x2, Isamu
Shaggy6667 - Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x2, Marro Warriors AND Grimnak, Krug, Blade Gruts x1, Arrow Gruts x1
Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches - Grimnak, Nerak, Blade Gruts x4 AND Major Q9, Phantom Knights x2
Mrs. Munches - Horned Skull Brutes x3, Goblin Cutters x2, Marcu Esenwein AND Spider-Man, 4th Massachusetts Line x2
tanmad21 - Deathwalker 9000, Zettian Guards, Izumi Samurai, Johnny Shotgun Sullivan AND Charos, Kelda, Eldgrim, Otonashi
Jazack - Wyvern, Fyorlag Spiders x4, Blue Wyrmling AND Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin RotV, Roman Legionnaires x3

For anyone interested in the stats of how much of what is appearing here, here you are:
Spoiler Alert!
It would be interesting to see a percentage of wins each individual card has when used across all armies. I guess we can't calculate that this tournament due to not knowing which army is used.
Old December 18th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
It would be interesting to see a percentage of wins each individual card has when used across all armies. I guess we can't calculate that this tournament due to not knowing which army is used.
That's a really good idea. Maybe I'll add that to my list of spreadsheets. I already have one that I keep to track how many of each card has been used (and once I've finished tweaking it a bit, I plan to post it so people who like looking at stats can check it out). I also have one for personal fun where I keep track of what units have been in tournament-winning armies (which, if there's interest, I'll also make a spreadsheet for and post). I don't think it would be too difficult to make a sort of hybrid with win/loss records, though you're right that some tourneys like Bring 2/Pick your Poison formats would be harder to track. I'll look into it, thanks for the idea!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 18th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Yeah! Great tourney as usual...very impressed with our great community we’ve got here!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 20th, 2018, 02:07 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Here are those Utah Monthly Stats I mentioned. I'll have a link to it in the next thread and I'll keep it updated, but wanted to throw in some stats here for the sake of posterity. Mainly to note the Top 10 (technically 11 due to a tie) played units of 2018:

1st : Isamu (played 22 times)
1st : Marcu Esenwein (tied for first, also played 22 times)
3rd : Krav Maga Agents (20 times)
4th : Raelin RotV (16 times)
5th : Marro Stingers (15 times - stark contrast to the previous year and they were in first for a long time until they weren't used in the 3 Monthlies leading up to the Jingle Bell Bash)
6th : Krug (14)
6th : Marro Warriors (14)
6th : Me-Burq-Sa (14)
6th : Otonashi (14)
10th : Deathreavers (13)
10th : Major Q10

And current Top 10 from both years combined:

1st : Isamu
2nd : Krav Maga Agents
3rd : Marro Stingers
4th : Marcu Esenwein
5th : Marro Warriors
6th : Deathreavers
7th : Major Q10
8th : Raelin RotV
9th : Krug
10th : Me-Burq-Sa

Basically same guys, different order, and without Otonashi. So it seems that what we see the most here is pretty stable.

If anyone notices any mistakes in the spreadsheet, let me know and I'll fix it. Also if there are any other stats people would like to see let me know and I'll see if I can get to throwing them together. I've got notes on tournament winning armies and maps that we've used, and could turn those into spreadsheets if there's interest. I'm also looking into win/loss records for individual units like @Isak suggested, which would be interesting even with less than 100% information.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 26th, 2018, 11:26 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’m in Provo! Anyone around to meet up for some ‘scape tomorrow? I brought figures but no terrain so you’d have to build the map and we meet somewhere. @shmet aren’t you here in Provo? Anyone else?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 27th, 2018, 02:06 AM

shmet Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I’m in Provo! Anyone around to meet up for some ‘scape tomorrow? I brought figures but no terrain so you’d have to build the map and we meet somewhere. @shmet aren’t you here in Provo? Anyone else?

No, sorry. I'm in Idaho with family.

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old December 27th, 2018, 04:14 AM

The Utah Monthlies 2019 thread is now live!

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events