1:00pm-5:00pm
Theme:

TBD

Twin City Comics

(763) 706-0857
Address: 3954 Central Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55421
Pictures posted on pages:
18, 26, 31, 53

The Twin Cities Casual Game Day is an informal day of Heroscaping for anyone looking to play.
This will be a walk in and play set up, no R.S.V.P. needed. We will meet one Sunday every month at noon. A second day may be added if enough interested players are willing to show up. Be aware you may be asked to run the games if you request a second day.

Game Day will be held at Twin Cities Comics in Columbia Heights in their game room. There will be a Magic Game at the same time, so please be considerate of their space. We usually use a little over half of the tables in the room, which is more than enough space for us.

This is an all age’s event as well as all skill levels. Please bring you own armies and markers. There will be a minimum of two maps, so you may want to bring your own. We will do a theme each month for fun, but there are no requirements for playing it. Again this is an informal casual day of gamming. If you are intrested in learning to play Heroscape and do not have any figures, please PM me and we will see what we can work-out.

The store has vending machines and a D.Q. is right across the street. You are allowed food in the game room, but please clean up after your self.

I will keep the top of this first post up to date as to the day, time, and theme of the next Game Day.

Thanks,
Hoju

Last edited by hoju511; May 5th, 2011 at 05:06 PM. Reason: New Date
Old February 26th, 2009, 03:54 PM

KrugKiller is surprisingly tart
Re: Twin Cities Casual Game Day

WHOA! I beat you in one game and now a threat? I may just have to come and defend my honor! Just Kidding. As for right now, I should be able to make it, but I will let you know when we get closer to game day.
Old February 26th, 2009, 04:08 PM
...IS Mediocre

hoju511 is surprisingly tart

We will be there this Sunday, March 1st to do a test run. Anyone is welcome to show up. I set the 8th date to give folks more time.
Old March 2nd, 2009, 12:10 AM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoju511 View Post
I will keep this first post up-dated as to the time for each month (with more notice next time).
Thread subscribed to.

Did the test run go over well?

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old March 2nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
...IS Mediocre

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
Thread subscribed to.
Did the test run go over well?
Cool!

It was just four of us, and four Magic players, but it was fun. There was more than enough room for everyone. I hope to see some folks the 8th and will try to keep this going once a month. If nothing else it is nice to get out of the house and play my son, dad, and nephew.
Old March 2nd, 2009, 07:54 PM

KrugKiller is surprisingly tart

I should be there this Sunday. I for-warned my wife and I will try to recruit some other players to bring along, but no promises.
Old March 3rd, 2009, 11:28 PM

Onjima Woo who?

Patrick and I are both looking forward to Sunday too. We worked up "the Great Wall" board this evening. It's asymetrical, but could be fun. We will bring it Sunday. How bout you Hoju?

PS. There is usually always parking in front of the comic shop on Sundays, but if not, there is a free public lot behind the building.

KrugKiller, we're looking forward to seeing you again.

It's only a flesh wound!
In Search of the Holy Grail
Old March 4th, 2009, 12:15 AM
...IS Mediocre

We have our "Great Wall" ready for Sunday. We play tested it tonight and I must say I like it, but lil'hoju won.

Note to anyone coming; this will be an informal walk-in-&-play, but we thought it would be fun to try a theme for each day. Sunday will be "The Great Wall." No rules, just go with it and have fun. I look forward to see what folks come up with for ideas.

If you don't want to do themes or have something else in mind, that's great too.
Old March 6th, 2009, 03:27 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

I would like to check this out. Although I've been a little sick as of late. I'm from St. Cloud, just so you know.
Old March 6th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll see if I can pop over for a bit as well... how long do you guys plan on being there that afternoon? From 1pm til ????

SW8K

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old March 6th, 2009, 04:49 PM
...IS Mediocre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav11111 View Post
I would like to check this out. Although I've been a little sick as of late. I'm from St. Cloud, just so you know.
That's a bit of a drive... we would still love to have you drop in. I will post the next date within the coming week. Hope you feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotwalker 8000 View Post
I'll see if I can pop over for a bit as well... how long do you guys plan on being there that afternoon? From 1pm til ????

SW8K
Last week we were there until about 4:00p, but there were only four of us. The shop is open to 6:00pm. I would like to stay longer this Sunday. We had an event that called us away last week. The more the better, even if you pop in for just a quick game.
Old March 6th, 2009, 05:24 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoju511 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav11111 View Post
That's a bit of a drive... we would still love to have you drop in. I will post the next date within the coming week. Hope you feel better.
I have family in the Cities, so the drive isn't a problem. I never work on Sundays so that works for me too. If this time doesn't work for me I'll try to get there next time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events