Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old July 10th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
New Moderator for Fan Art and Fiction

Well, HEH has been gone for over a year now, and something tells me he won't be back for a long time, if at all.

The purpose of this thread is to ellect a new moderator to keep an eye on the Fan Art and Fiction area, updating new fanfics, and various odds and ends. I recall that we did this for the Hangout when POV left, so I thought the same thing would apply here.

Admins, is this out of hand for me to do this?

If it isn't, who should be the new moderator for Fan Art and Fiction?
Old July 11th, 2010, 02:52 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New Moderator for Fan Art and Fiction

Well since you seem to care about the section, I would say you should be the new Mod around these parts. Though a PM to the Admins would have been a better way to go about it.
Hey, if you become the new mod around here, you can lock this thread.
Old July 11th, 2010, 08:10 AM

mysterium is surprisingly tart

One person I know would be Bumper15. I know he is still "a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa, but he has always been responding to more or less every story, and has always been helpful and polite. ABOMINATION, too, would be an excellent choice. I haven't seen him around here, but he has always seemed a fine choice as a moderator in other forums.
Old July 11th, 2010, 08:41 AM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Now I'm worried. What ever happened to Hex? I liked him.
Old July 11th, 2010, 09:08 AM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

While I am honored that you would recommend me Mysterium, I have to say that Abomination would do a much better job. As you said I am still "a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa." Though I'm still trying to figure out what you mean by that.

Last edited by bumper15; July 11th, 2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old July 11th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Now I'm worried. What ever happened to Hex? I liked him.
To my knowledge, he just stopped because of RL. I liked his comments as well.

I guess I could PM an admin, but I would rather one pop in here and give his/her thoughts on the matter.

~ABOM, definately willing to moderate this particular part of the forum...

(BTW, Mysterium, I was much, much more active here, but eventually my creative juices just ran out, and when they came back I diverted them to the CoNs...)
Old July 11th, 2010, 11:31 AM

Yay! Hope you get it, then maybe more people would be interested in this forum.
Old July 11th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Chilly Fangirl

I sent GB a link to the thread, so hopefully we'll have a Moderator in the next few days. I would really like it if I got it, but I'll understand it I don't.
Old July 11th, 2010, 12:30 PM

You should get it, I can't really think of anyone else of the top of my head who'd be appropriate. So, Grungebob, when and if you read this, go ABOMINATION! (also vote for him in the next CoN)
Old July 11th, 2010, 02:17 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

So let me get this straight. If Abomination is elected to become a admin or whatever it is you do, you say that he will bring more people to come to the fan fic section?

Can you explain how that is suppose to work, and how it will bring people to read our stories?

P.S. I think Abomination will make a fine canadite to work on fan fic.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old July 11th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post
So let me get this straight. If Abomination is elected to become a admin or whatever it is you do, you say that he will bring more people to come to the fan fic section?

Can you explain how that is suppose to work, and how it will bring people to read our stories?

P.S. I think Abomination will make a fine canadite to work on fan fic.
I don't know really how I'd do that, I'd just keep it updated and such.
Old July 11th, 2010, 07:11 PM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Yo, Abom. Just out of curiosity, why didn't you finish "A New Threat"? It was a really, really.... really great work!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction