Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 9th, 2019, 10:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Vibe, Black Flash and Black Manta

Try this.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 9th, 2019, 10:31 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Matt Helm, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Old November 9th, 2019, 10:36 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK. So not something to be part of a wave, then. Just something that's a public one off. Really, whatever interests you! Feel free to ask about anything and I can let you know if we have it going/On Deck or not.

That said, you'll have to get Hero (those 8 yahoos) approval to actually run something, but I figure you should be eligible for the anniversary program of one freebie.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 14th, 2019, 10:45 PM

I'd say my wishlist for super iconic figures that could have someone up your ally would include:

Giganta
Sauron
Granny Goodness
Copperhead

I could see you having really cool takes on any of those.

Old November 15th, 2019, 11:43 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Great list!
Old November 15th, 2019, 10:58 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Interesting choices there. Copperhead is the one I like most but he’s one of the cards in the HelmAverse that’s plan on tweaking. He’s on my play test list with the new version. Might be tough to work on him simultaneously in both worlds (aka verses).

I’ll give the others some thought.

By the way, if anyone is interested in a look ahead at the HelmAverse, the following cards are a few that have changes currently going through play-testing. Basically they never get played as is and need more cowbell. I’m pretty happy with all the changes so hopefully I’ll post them soon.

Copperhead
Hawkgirl
Wendigo

Last edited by Matt Helm; November 15th, 2019 at 11:15 PM.
Old November 16th, 2019, 01:17 AM

I'm not up on the full Helmverse. I suppose I should've checked through first. Ideally we can figure out someone who's pretty iconic but that neither you or we have done yet!

Old November 16th, 2019, 03:29 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Ok, I have never done this before so if you don't like it let me know & I will find a different background. I searched for an old picture around the 1930s, which by way of fact is black & white, then I coloured it. (I also stuck in a Lobster comic cover on the wall as he was believed at the time to only be in the movies.) Anyway, see if you like it.
Old November 16th, 2019, 09:46 AM

Wow, nice coloration!

Old November 16th, 2019, 11:09 AM
Captain Underpants

Don’t like it? Are you joking? Are you one of those guys who hits a homer on a 2-2 pitch and then comes back to the dugout and asks the coach if you should’ve put a swing on the 2-1 pitch? Sorry about the baseball reference but I had to think of something to make my point. The card looks crazy awesome. I can’t wait til the boys wake up.

You’ve done well my man, quite impressive.

Thanks partner. I know I’ve been flooding you with requests and you’ve been an amazing friend. I’ll probably slow just a bit but the kids are working on several other new designs. Unfortunately for them, they are not HelmAverse approved yet and they have some work to do. Daddy Helm is not going to let subpar efforts go forward. Even if they are my kids.

By the way, any chance you could repost Aquaman? We’d like to print him and play sometime maybe this weekend. I took him down before I saved the first version. If you get a chance to add the one sentence and then reupload, I’d be mighty grateful.

Thanks, buddy.

Edit: I’m still in awe that you colorized the background.
Old November 16th, 2019, 11:04 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Sorry mate, I thought I already had re-uploaded Aquaman.

Glad you liked the background. It was a bit of effort but I had never attempted such a thing before so I thought I would take the opportunity.

Actually I am more happy with it today than I was after finishing it last night. I was probably just too close to it working so long with it. I wasn't really seeing the overall effect until today. Glad it turned out. I see I few things that I coloured with a neighbouring colour not realising that it was part of the other thing. Detail delineation is actually harder in black & white photos.

For reference this is the original image if you are interested in seeing where I started from:

From this site.

Don't be afraid to chuck all your requests up. As long as you link them in the SP. I can just work on them when I have the time (as long as you can wait ).

Cheers
Old November 17th, 2019, 07:05 PM
Captain Underpants

I'm still in awe. I don't know what else to say other than the boys love it. That is some serious dedication to your craft and they are rightfully impressed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations