Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old February 9th, 2009, 09:02 AM

zoltar Woo who?
Killer Bunnies and the quest for the magic carott

Has anyone else played this?I had the opportunity 2 weeks ago...it's confusing at first,but very fun and zany!

Here is a link
http://www.killerbunnies.com/

I am terrible at explaining,forgive me.
Old February 9th, 2009, 09:33 AM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker
Talking I Love This Game!

It's great until you get to many expansions. I have it, and it's a blast until you get three or four expansions, then it gets a little too complicated for all but the most dedicated.
Old February 9th, 2009, 10:45 AM

zoltar Woo who?
Re: Killer Bunnies and the quest for the magic carott

Yeah my brother has all but the new one something jupiter...

I thought it was fun as hell.The only problem i have is i lost my job again(4th time in 2 years) so money is very low...

I plan on buying at least the blue pack?I think thats the 1st one.I like how the game flows,and all the little quircky things like roaches are played in.

it made for a good game night.We played heroscape for like 5 hrs,then went and played killer bunnies for another 3...i even got my oldest daughter to play(12).

What is the make your own bunny pack?My bro was telling me about it.He said you make your own cards!?Sounds fun.

I am terrible at explaining,forgive me.
Old March 19th, 2009, 05:33 PM

Fizziii knows what's in an order marker Fizziii knows what's in an order marker

Yea, I have this game and all the expansions for it. Haven't yet played with the last 2 though.

Because of the thickness of the cards and number of cards, we usually play with 2 main draw piles.
Old March 25th, 2009, 09:57 AM

SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker

Killer Bunnies is hilarious. The look on your opponents face as they pull a misfortune card is particularly good.

We have the blue starter deck with the yellow deck included, and the pink and khaki (tan) expansions. Can't wait to play with them.

My collection: 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 BftU 1 Marvel, 1 TT, 1 VW, 2 TJ, 2 RttFF, 2 FotA, all expansions excluding exclusives, and every wave with almost x2 of all commons.
Old March 27th, 2009, 12:07 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

I just ordered the blue starter set and am hoping to play to recieve the package today.

The only time I play was a SymphonyScapers house when we played with a few people from each of our families.

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old April 18th, 2009, 11:23 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation

Been looking at this as, it seems fast and easy to play. Do people play with all the expansions at once, or pick and choose for various games. There are sites with this on sale plus all of the expansions. Was thinking of buying it as a complete set but, can't find any explanation for how to add in expansions. Thanks...

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old April 19th, 2009, 10:10 AM

Charm is surprisingly tart

The instructions say that you have to add the expansions in the correct order. Blue, yellow, red, violet, orange, etc. We love this game and I am sure you'll want all the expansions once you start playing. I would suggest, however, that you do NOT try to play with all of them at once! Buy them all at once if you get a good deal, but don't shuffle them all together immediately (tempting though that may be). Have fun!
Old April 20th, 2009, 04:43 PM

Fizziii knows what's in an order marker Fizziii knows what's in an order marker

They're a great company to work with too. I had a card that got exposed to a little bit of water, and puffed up between the plastic faces. I had a new card within the week.
Old May 10th, 2009, 05:11 PM

Delta Dragoon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I love this game... Very fast paced - that is once everyone has learned the ropes. The create your own deck is definitly an interesting idea; I've seen it but never picked it up... Has anyone here done it? If so, how difficult is it to make the deck pretty balanced?
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

We just play with every card (including Kinderbunnies and Omegas) every time and never have a problem... If we're in a time-crunch, we will double every carrot actions (choose 2 carrots becomes 4, steal a carrot becomes steal 2, etc...). I own every expansion and the new Journey to Jupiter. J2J is by far a superior game and the creator has said it is his favorite version. Right now they just have the base deck, but the Red expansion should be coming at Gencon. Overall it's a really zany game that never fails to make me laugh.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old May 27th, 2009, 01:02 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation

Finally got a chance to play with the main deck and a couple of the expansions. It was a lot of fun but took a great deal of time for a single game. The people I played with had all played before but, still it took a long time. Seemed very slow paced. I really enjoyed it, definitely recommend.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games