Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old October 1st, 2008, 08:07 AM

Pathdoc is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroscape Hex count updated 9-30-08

My son and I have 2930 hexes.

A great place to stay in the Smoky Mountains: www.magnificent7cabin.com

Good Traders
stay_golden_PONYBOY
fil
Old October 1st, 2008, 09:17 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape Hex count updated 9-30-08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathdoc View Post
My son and I have 2930 hexes.
Taken care of.
Old October 27th, 2008, 06:41 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape Hex count updated 10-01-08

Well I was at 7331

Thanks to a purchase of a RTFF at GEN-CON and being able to pick up not one but two Master Sets off the prize table at the Tree Town Open. I also kept the 8 double snow hexes from the expansions off the lower prize table ( 8 snow pieces would not make much of a prize ). That all together would now put me at :
8094 Hexes!

Note - as a family (counting my 3 boys ) we are well over 10,000 Hexes !

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Last edited by Codeman; October 27th, 2008 at 06:47 PM.
Old October 27th, 2008, 06:58 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape Hex count updated 10-01-08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
Well I was at 7331

Thanks to a purchase of a RTFF at GEN-CON and being able to pick up not one but two Master Sets off the prize table at the Tree Town Open. I also kept the 8 double snow hexes from the expansions off the lower prize table ( 8 snow pieces would not make much of a prize ). That all together would now put me at :
8094 Hexes!

Note - as a family (counting my 3 boys ) we are well over 10,000 Hexes !
Got you taken care of.
Old October 27th, 2008, 07:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Hex count updated 10-27-08

I have no idea when my last update was. So for now I'll add a few recent boosters: 2414 + 16 = 2430.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 9th, 2008, 12:55 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape Hex count updated 10-30-08

Just back from the Nebraska Skirmish were I picked up a Marvel master set ( 103 hexes ) from their prize table. I had forgot about the Ticalla Jungle - I have nine sets with 9 hexes per set ( 81 more hexes ). This brings my 8094 total now to:
8,278 Hexes!

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old November 10th, 2008, 08:35 AM

Re: Heroscape Hex count updated 11-10-08

Codeman and Necroblade, you're updated.
Old December 6th, 2008, 07:56 PM

Pathdoc is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroscape Hex count updated 11-10-08

Purchased some more hexes from Sandra as well as a Marvel Heroscpae set. We are up to 3117.

A great place to stay in the Smoky Mountains: www.magnificent7cabin.com

Good Traders
stay_golden_PONYBOY
fil
Old December 8th, 2008, 10:13 AM

Re: Heroscape Hex count updated 12-08-08

Got ya updated Pathdoc.
Old December 8th, 2008, 10:26 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Never posted in this thread before, but I just went thru my entire collection for the figure count thread, so it was easy to calculate this quickly.

My hex count is 12,066.

-insert signature here-
Old December 8th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I missed this thread before. I'm at 3689. Enough for a small tourney. Enough that my wife calls the corner of my office a Heroscape "store display." (Yeah, I keep all the boxes.) But in this company, I feel small .
Old December 8th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I suppose I should not include the 12 RotV's I've got sequestered for giving away at the Senior Citizens HeroScape event in February?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion