Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 13th, 2010, 02:52 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NM24 - Process

If you are waiting on hi1hi1hi1hi1 to respond then be prepared for a loooong wait.....
Old June 13th, 2010, 03:52 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well so far it's only been two days since the nomination, but Felldar brings up a good point. How long is the time limit to respond? I can't remember coming across it in the thread anywhere, of course it wouldn't be the first time I've missed something
Old June 13th, 2010, 07:22 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

I'll find another card if he don't respond today
Old June 13th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hi1 hasn't been around in months. Not saying he'll never be back or anything, but it makes more sense to nominate someone who's been active in this thread recently.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 13th, 2010, 09:46 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Well so far it's only been two days since the nomination, but Felldar brings up a good point. How long is the time limit to respond? I can't remember coming across it in the thread anywhere, of course it wouldn't be the first time I've missed something
I did? I often do but oh. You meen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
What do we do if the nominee doesn't respond to the nomination? Also how long do we wait until we decide to give up on the chosen nominee? I am asking half-ly for now and half-ly for future reference. Thank You.
Yep we normally look for someone currently active. We have had a few double noms when the first person showed up after another had been chosen. Kind of like When Buffy "Died" The first time. Now there are two.

</IMG>

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old June 13th, 2010, 03:08 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry Fellindar, it was Master Tang that had asked the question. I appoligize for putting down the wrong name.
Old June 13th, 2010, 06:26 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

I was going to say did Felindar use mind control to make me write his message?lol.

As a community should we create a time limit (like 3 days) for a nominee to respond to a nomination, just in case a nominee disappears for a week or something, so the thread doesn't dry up for too long. Just a thought.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old June 13th, 2010, 08:45 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Sorry Fellindar, it was Master Tang that had asked the question. I appoligize for putting down the wrong name.

No prob.

I like the 3 day idea except, it can blow a whole weekend. Some time back, we had figured that a person should start looking right after they are chosen. That way someone is ready and raring to go. Or at least there is time to find a replacement if they can not comply.

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old June 13th, 2010, 11:28 PM
The Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
Quote:

No prob.

I like the 3 day idea except, it can blow a whole weekend. Some time back, we had figured that a person should start looking right after they are chosen. That way someone is ready and raring to go. Or at least there is time to find a replacement if they can not comply.
I think that's the way to go. Give them 1 or 2 days to find a nomination, then have them notify someone who they picked. That way we wont have any real dead time, we can just move on to the next one within about 24 hours or so.
Old June 14th, 2010, 06:34 AM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

I just want it so there isn't a gap of more than 3 days between "contestants".

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old June 14th, 2010, 09:09 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
I just want it so there isn't a gap of more than 3 days between "combatants".
Fixed.
Old June 14th, 2010, 09:22 AM

Just remember when you get the nod. Ask someone right away. Will you be the next guy? That way there is NO delay.

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations