Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old March 19th, 2009, 01:57 AM

Aquaryan is surprisingly tart
Re: Do you own an Ebook Reader?

I forgot that I posted this question on here... My dad was saying, the other day, that with ebook readers, computers and other technology devices, paper is slowly losing the necessity value. Another reason why we have problems with lumber mills.

Old March 19th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Do you own an Ebook Reader?

Once there is a standardized, non-DRM-ed format for e-books, like mp3 for audio, and digital paper becomes a full color technology (which is right around the corner) with a resolution so high that you can't discern individual pixels with the naked eye, then I will gladly join in this technology. Until then it's not for me.

By the way: I am a techie and an early adopter of technologies like mp3, dvd and rear projection TV, all years before anyone else got into those technologies. It does seem like I manage to pick the technologies that have staying power (although I have "missed out" on a few that have become quite popular too, like digital photo frames, and I still don't care for cell phones and texting)

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books