Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old December 7th, 2009, 05:41 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
Re: Grungebob's Dungeons new pics March 10th pg 16. new room

Awesome Beautiful maps!!

I wish you lived in San Deigo so I could play in Grungebob dungeon

Thanks truth for putting this on the front page or I wouldn't have found it
Old December 17th, 2009, 05:06 PM

Prometheus is surprisingly tart

Looks awesome! It would be different playing 'scape on square spaces.
Old December 17th, 2009, 05:27 PM

mnguy12000 Woo who?

Sweet bee mcjebus! WOW Grungebob! Great work!
Old December 21st, 2009, 07:25 PM

Sapper has disabled reputation

First time I have seen this thread, yeah I have been out of the loop for a while. Great work Grunge.

When I get to Missouri and settle in I think I might try my hand at making terrain with the pink foam. It looks fairly easy to do.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Want to find out what a SAPPER is? Go HERE
Old December 21st, 2009, 07:28 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sapper!! First Happyjosiah and now Sapper!!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old December 21st, 2009, 09:24 PM

Yeah, I know it has been a long time since I have been active on here. But you know life happens sometimes. I went through a divorce and then the Army sent me to Iraq for a year.

But rest assured I still love heroscape and I still love Heroscapers. This place rocks.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Old December 22nd, 2009, 06:25 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

hey Sapper...welcome back brother!!!
Old December 22nd, 2009, 09:14 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Great to see some of the old timer back.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 22nd, 2009, 11:46 AM

Thanks guys. It is good to be back. No place like home, at least that is what they say right?

Hahma- I see your marathon time in your sig. Great time. I ran the Equinox up here in Alaska before heading off to Iraq and I finished in 5 and half hours. I know it sounds slow but the Equinox is one of the hardest marathons in the country.

Sky- Next time I am in Watkins Glenn we will play heroscape.

Thanks for the welcome back.

Old December 31st, 2009, 07:08 PM

land.scape is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
They indicated that the latex will protect the foam from other products that might otherwise melt the foam. I was going to ask if anyone has tried this, but after finding some information online, I had to share it here.
I just came across a post saying to use PVA glue to protect the foam from melting. Apparently, it's the propellant that the foam hates.

Good trades: Just_A_Bill x3, Gypsy x2, Django, outforblood, eternaldream, Gromazeka, Sup3rS0n1c, jordy40 x2, BobofDeath's Dad, CheddarLimbo, delphic, Jesusfreak13, Tysac, GeneralRolando, Frylock.
Old December 31st, 2009, 07:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapper View Post
Thanks guys. It is good to be back. No place like home, at least that is what they say right?

Hahma- I see your marathon time in your sig. Great time. I ran the Equinox up here in Alaska before heading off to Iraq and I finished in 5 and half hours. I know it sounds slow but the Equinox is one of the hardest marathons in the country.

Sky- Next time I am in Watkins Glenn we will play heroscape.

Thanks for the welcome back.
Sapper, great to hear from another marathon finisher. I'm sure they're all different and 26.2 flat miles in Chicago or Boston is quite a bit easier than some with hills. The Honolulu Marathon went up around Diamond Head, so there was some elevation to deal with. I imagine the Equinox up in Alaska had some big challenges as well and I would have likely had a similar time. All I know is that I hit the wall at 20 mile mark and began to alternate running and fast walking between 20-23 miles, but it hurt more to walk so I just ran all out the last 3 miles. The beer from the beer stand might have helped me for the last few miles.

PS. Thanks for your service.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 14th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Been messing around with playing D&Dscape on my square grid dungeon. I have not had any issue converting over.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles