Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 13th, 2017, 10:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Ally and Fan Rewards Thread

37 Points

Spoiler Alert!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; July 21st, 2018 at 11:08 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Added you to the OP.
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:34 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
So I guess I should probably have a post here even if I'm not really fixing to do anything with any points I get. So I'm at zero right? Since last I heard the Tournament points didn't actually count, and the 'CRB Freebie' thing went from getting 15 points to just getting a free design.
Don't forget to add in your points for the testing you did recently. Any test that are not your own LD are good for points. Plus you will get a point when you create the card.
Wait - I thought any tests that weren't Initials for your own LDs were worth points? That's what I was told, and how I've been counting it.
Looking over yours it looks like you are mostly good.

Your first Ant-man test shouldn't be points but your Second one and your Baron Mordo are correctly accounted for. So in essence your 94 points was only off by 3.

Just for others to understand...

Baron Mordo you did the initial and rightfully didn't claim points...at the end you needed another set of test and you did them and rightfully claimed your points.

Ant-man -Ronin did the initial and you did a set of test afterwards which you wouldn't claim points for...then you did a second set toward the end and that test you do get to claim points for.

So hopefully that clears things up. If you run a design you owe on set of test...everything else you gain points for.
Oh, okay - didn't realise it worked like that, but that's okay. Thanks!

~Lazy Orang, noting she's actually down 6 since she was unable to run the initial for Waking Nightmare but did run a test for it she counted points for - you wouldn't have seen that since this was before the spells were revealed and it was therefore just listed as a Danger Room Project.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 4th, 2018, 11:52 PM

danthem knows what's in an order marker danthem knows what's in an order marker

Balrog play-test sign-up: -1
Balrog play-test completed: +3
Mirage play-test sign-up:-1
Mirage play-test completed: +3
Yakuza Enforcer play-test sign-up: -1
Yakuza Enforcer play-test completed: +3
Doctor Ock II Play-test sign-up: -1
Doctor Ock II Play-test completed +3
Mad Thinker reevaluation sign-up: -1
Mad Thinker reevaluation completed: +4
current points: 11

Last edited by danthem; October 7th, 2018 at 01:04 PM.
Old August 5th, 2018, 12:29 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Added you to the OP.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 5th, 2018, 12:42 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Current Points: 9
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by MrNobody; September 1st, 2020 at 02:05 AM.
Old August 7th, 2018, 04:16 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Ally Rewards Thread

Adding you in MrNobody.

The OP here is now cleaned up as per our redesign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It also helps not to burn your bridges with the group in your first few posts. Time heals all wounds though, so if you're serious enough, anything's possible.
I get great entertainment out of old posts like these.

Old August 7th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Nice work, Scapey!
Old August 9th, 2018, 01:54 PM

@Ericth74 Don't forget to start a Reward Point tally here now that you've turned in your first playtest!

Old August 15th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Current points: 4

Yakuza Enforcer
Cyclops II
Old September 3rd, 2018, 07:35 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

10-20 Points

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by LordVenoc; March 26th, 2023 at 10:30 PM.
Old September 14th, 2018, 10:22 AM

How are our Allies doing? I see some people getting close to that shiny 15 point design slot!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape