Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old June 30th, 2010, 09:45 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: jcmcminis Super Customs-6/30 Added The Flash

About putting a link to your cards instead of the cards themselves like I've done in the OP, or at least putting them in spoilers to avoid the screen jumping around? The links would make it laod faster, the spoilers though would at least keep the page from doing the funky chicken
Old June 30th, 2010, 10:36 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: jcmcminis Super Customs-6/30 Added The Flash

Ok hidicul put in links rather than the actual images..No more funky chicken
Old June 30th, 2010, 01:52 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: jcmcminis Super Customs-6/30 Added The Flash & Lex Lutho

Added Lex Luthor
Old June 30th, 2010, 04:55 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

On Lex's Kryptonite Arsenal you need to add an s to skull, and is there a reason you didn't go with Tycoon or Criminal Mastermind for his class? On The Flash I think you should put Attack: Special for Flurry of Blows Special Attack, and put Special Attack on the same line. Also I was wondering if you planned on making any Customs below 300 points
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:36 PM

Lex: I don't know perhaps his high and mighty atitude leads me to believe he would consider himself an entrapaneur rather than a tycoon.

Flash: I pretty much coppied Major Q9's special attack word for word on that one. On his card it lists the attack as 1, 2 or 3 so I went that way with my flash.
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:39 PM
The Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
Lex: I don't know perhaps his high and mighty atitude leads me to believe he would consider himself an entrapaneur rather than a tycoon.

Flash: I pretty much coppied Major Q9's special attack word for word on that one. On his card it lists the attack as 1, 2 or 3 so I went that way with my flash.
Gotcha, I just don't like seeing a bunch of numbers in the attack part myself. I perfer seeing special and then looking at the text to see how the attack works, but these are your customs and it's just my ideas that you can take or leave I notice you didn't answer my question about points
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:42 PM

I've made quite a few characters that are under 200 points.....there just in my other thread and not superheroes and I plan on doing Robin later he will probably be under 200 (im thinking 199 ). adding wonder woman now.
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:45 PM
The Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
I've made quite a few characters that are under 200 points.....there just in my other thread and not superheroes and I plan on doing Robin later he will probably be under 200 (im thinking 199 ). adding wonder woman now.
I wouldn't make a point cost that didn't end in 0 or 5, if you did any army using that custom would lose points due to the odd number
Old July 2nd, 2010, 10:24 PM

Re: jcmcminis Super Customs-7/2 Updated Superman & Abomintio

Added Abomination anf after reading Matt Helm's piece about custom Superheroes Updated Superman...expect updates soon for Green Lanterm, Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 12:17 AM

Re: My Supers: 7/3 Added Abomination, Updates Supes, GL & F

GL Updates and Experimented with a new idea for targeting zones with the Flash let me know what you think.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 07:32 AM

Re: My Supers: 7/3 Added The Incredibles

Added Mr. Incredible, Mrs.Incredibel and Dash...will have Violet and Frozone up later today. Also updated Lex Luthor & Wodner Woman.
Old July 4th, 2010, 10:05 AM

Re: My Supers: 7/4 New Hero added in honor of the 4th of Ju

In honor of the 4th of July I have added in the 1st post a cutom card for a custom hero I created and played over 20 years ago in Champions. A few years ago I revamped his origin story and present it here for you to go along with his card.

Background/History: Joshua Knight was born and raised in Washington D.C. His father, a career military man, taught him from a very early age to love his country. Joshua was a briliant student in school and a star athlete of his high school. After graduating, Joshua attened Harvard on a full scholorship and after finishing his law degree he moved back to the capitol and passed the bar exam. His life was going well for him and his family. He had just been offered a partnership in a well established law firm, and his father had just got promoted to a position in the Petnagon. Life was good and then it happened. September 11, 2001. The terrorist attacks on this country left American's in shock, they hapened so quickly that not even the superhumans had time to act. Hijacked planes crashd into the twin towers of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. The towers were completely destroyed as were sections of the Pentagon. Joshua was at the Pentagon having lunch with his father when the attack occured. Both Joshua and his father were knocked unconcious when the plane struck the building. Joshua awoke several days later in a Primus med lab to find the Golden Avenger himself standing over him. Josh tried to sit up, but he coudn't. He tried to speak but his voice was barely audible.
"My father..." he managed to say.
"I'm sorry son, " The Avenger began "General Knight is dead and you are severly injured. The doctor's say you might not walk ever again."
Josh didn't seem to really care about that and asked "Who attacked and why?"
"Osama Bin Landen and the Al- Quaida. They said they were on a mission from Allah. But the real question is, what do you want to do about it?"
"Don't...follow...you..." Josh said confused.
"Your father was a good soldier and due that I have been authorized to offer you and you alone a one time oppourtunity. One of our top scientists was working on a new enhancement serum that would turn a normal into a superhuman. However that scientist was killed in the atacks and the serum remains complete but untested. If the serum works the way it was intended you will not only be cured of your current ailments but have immense physical power. However there is a chance the serum might not work or that it can kill you."
Joshua said without hesitation "I'll do it"
The next day Joshua was injected with the serum and his body began to undergo a vast transformation. After the serum took effect Joshua underwent months of combat training and is now a sanctioned memeber of Primus. Since then he has worked on numerous occasions with several of the super hero teams throughout the country and was alongside the U.N.T.I.L. contingent that fished both Sadam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden from their hiding places. He is currently operating in the New York area and can travel freely throughout the country as he sees fit. His rank in the Primus orginization is equal to the Golden Avengers.

Powers/Tactics: The American Avenger is an immensely powerful brick and one of the strongest individauls on the planet. He has been clocked at running over 97 mph and can jump nearly 300 feet in a single bound. His dense flesh makes him incredible reistant to harm and he is immune to all know posions and diseases.

Last edited by JC McMinis; July 5th, 2010 at 11:21 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations