Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 30th, 2014, 09:43 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior

The Book of Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior

C3V Wave 5 – Lodin’s Discord – Heroes of the Lost Citadel

Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior

The figure used for this unit is a Mage Knight figure from the Heroic Quests: The Citadel set. Its model name is Jess Blacklock.

Character Bio:
Calibrax grew up idolizing his brother Andask in the imperial castle in Ostrivick. But when Andask assumed the throne upon their father's passing, and as Andask was gradually corrupted by his advisor, General Valkrill, Calibrax found he could no longer remain in his homeland. He fled to the uncharted territories of Valhalla, and become something of a mercenary; though over time he became known to some as a defender of the innocent. Upon his return to the war-torn regions of Valhalla, General Vydar, a fellow mercenary, has summoned Calibrax to the gray banner, gifting him with new weapons brought from other worlds.

Quote:
Double Attack
When Calibrax attacks, he may attack one additional time.

Life Transfer Aura
Each time Calibrax destroys an adjacent figure which is not a destructible object, you may choose a wounded Hero figure you control within 3 clear sight spaces of Calibrax. Remove one wound marker from the chosen Hero's Army Card. Calibrax cannot remove wound markers from his own Army Card.

Flying
When counting spaces for Calibrax's movement, ignore elevations. Calibrax may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. If Calibrax is engaged when she starts to fly, she will take any leaving engagement attacks.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
Atalga the Kyrie Warrior - Kyrie Leadership - Being a Kyrie, Calibrax adds one to his Move due to Kyrie Leadership.

Command Courier - Command Dispatch - Being a Medium Unique Vydar Hero, Calibrax may take a turn when a Command Courier uses Command Dispatch.

Laglor - Vydar's Range Enhancement Aura - Being a Vydar figure with a range greater than 4, Calibrax may benefit from Laglor’s Vydar's Range Enhancement Aura.

Synergy Benefits Offered

Power Ranking and Master Index
Ranged flyers are automatically dangerous, but his aura can be tricky to use. B

Master Index

TBA

Unit Strategy Review
TBA

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by superfrog; January 18th, 2019 at 03:26 PM. Reason: added enlargeable card pic
Old July 30th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior

Please update this book and Andask's with proper formatting whenever you get the chance.

Synergies look good for both.
Old July 30th, 2014, 09:59 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

There's an error : on Calibrax card it says Each time Calibrax destroys an adjacent figure which is not a destructible object [...] while, in the text form, the word adjacent is missing.

Had me believing his power was really good... If he needs to be adjacent this is almost never gonna be useful, especially since he can't heal himself ! Calibrax is gonna be weak, so you don't want him in melee... I don't get it.
Old July 30th, 2014, 10:57 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

He pairs decent with Andask.
Old July 30th, 2014, 11:21 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

In which way ?

Maybe Andask's aura can help him attack but I feel he wouldn't stand long in the melee. It looks like his second power is gonna be highly situational but he's gonna be a pretty good assasin/shooter with flight and double attack.
Old July 30th, 2014, 11:42 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

I'd concur. He will be a good assassin but his second power is more of a bonus, although he should be able to use it from time to time assuming he has height or some other attack bonus.
He is 20 points more than Tyrian and Callibrax has 1 extra defense plus the Life Transfer Aura (He has 2 less move but his range can be increased by Laglor's Vydar Aura). I'd say that is a solid benefit and worth the bump in points. Removing 1 or 2 wounds on an expensive hero is rather costly (see Kelda, etc.).

If Callibrax's aura worked from range, he'd have to be much more expensive (I think higher than Taylord ... who still costs too much).
Old July 30th, 2014, 11:59 PM

I agree, if it worked from range he would be really powerful ! He's still a little bit pricey in my mind, because his small range puts him at risk of being killed at first sight... But I can't say if I don't test.
Old July 31st, 2014, 07:29 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Some Ideas

I playtested him with Hydras and in a Q9, Raelin, Laglor pod. High defense, low life heroes really like him since he can make them insanely difficult to kill but yeah Life Transfer Aura is one of those things that you should try to look for key opportunities to utilize rather than focusing on it every turn. Double attack from flying range is still decently powerful on its own.

~Dysole, who quite enjoys the flying Medi-Vac
Old November 7th, 2014, 01:32 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Any tips on where to get this figure?
Old November 7th, 2014, 01:52 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

When I google the pack name ("Heroic Quests: The Citadel") that has this and four other heroes (two of them still unreleased but we're getting there), I get several hits for sites that have it in stock. It's not dirt cheap any more, but it's still pretty close to Heroscape blister packs from back when they were in print.
Old November 7th, 2014, 02:06 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Thanks, I tried "Jess Blacklock" at several sites with no luck, except for a few hits at eBay. I didn't realize it was sold in a blister pack; I thought "Heroic Quests: The Citadel" was the name of the set it belonged to.
Old December 9th, 2014, 06:58 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Any reason why the printer friendly PDF is printing full page instead of the size of a heroscape card?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs