Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old November 21st, 2009, 01:18 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker
Uchiha Blood's Village Project

I decided to make some buildings but I also wanted to set a goal with that too. So my newest project is going to be to make a town similar to Draynor Village from Runescape. I will update this post and thread with updates as I get the time. You will probably find a more updated version here: Uchiha's Mini Blog

I logged in and wrote down the dimensions for all the buildings and took some other notes. By the time I'm finished I hope to have finished:
- 9x buildings (4x3x1, 7x4x1, 6x5x1, 7x5x1, 6x6x3, 8x5x1, 10x7x1)
- 11x trees (5x willow, 6x other)
- 8x rocks (4x small, 4x medium)
- 1x obelisk/shrine
- 4x market stalls
- 1x tower (13x13x1)(Wizard's Tower for those who play RS).

Note: Dimensions for buildings are length x width x quantity. All measurements for buildings are in inches and use DnD diagonal movement rules.

Any more suggestions for me before I undertake this project (please don't say "The buildings should be hex based")? I wish I could make more trees but that may overwhelm the map...

Last edited by Uchiha Blood; November 26th, 2009 at 10:52 PM.
Old November 26th, 2009, 06:27 PM

neal301 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Uchiha Blood's Village Project

sounds neat

Old November 26th, 2009, 06:55 PM

Vilsara is surprisingly tart

I actually looked at the blog a little, and some of the figures were really cool- upgrade Omnicron, Undead Cavalry, silver Ne-Gok-Sa, etc. The rocks were also sized well and looked pretty cool considering you didn't superglue them to the actual terrain. Nice job, though. I look forward to seeing more.

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old November 26th, 2009, 10:58 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Thanks, I used Grishnakh's tutorial. I still have to get the rorck hex flocking for the final step but until then it works OK. Also, in case you were just scrolling through the pics, the Upgraded Omnicron was made by Soundwarp SG-1. Not accusing you just wanted to give credit where credit was deserved.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles