Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 30th, 2011, 02:46 PM

gregory123 costs too much!
New Master Set Rise of the Valkyrie Game System

New and Still Sealed in box.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290639699310...ht_2016wt_1398
Old November 30th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New Master Set Rise of the Valkyrie Game System

And you're the seller?

That's overpriced by about $120.

Here's a much better deal that took me 10 seconds to find.

RoTV on ebay.
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is news?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:31 PM

gregory123 costs too much!

Sorry...really just thought someone might be interested. I know nothing about it, guy I'm friends with lost his job and asked if I could list it. It looked like it was a sought after item when I looked it up especially with it being still sealed in the box where the other item you listed in reply is used. Didn't mean to offend. If there is somewhere else that I should post, please just let me know. Thanks for the info.
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:38 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Even sealed it is way overpriced
Old December 2nd, 2011, 01:02 AM

Gancis is surprisingly tart

Wow, well thanks for the traffic! I was trying to figure out how come I sold out of all my ROTV sets so quickly!

I was planning on posting a nice little thing about opening up my store here once I get it fully populated... I may still...

-Pete

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News