Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 13th, 2008, 05:00 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New Jersey?

The Eastern PA Scapers group is hosting a tournament in Lawrenceville NJ. Anyone is welcome to come and participate. You can check out our thread

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=19406

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old September 28th, 2008, 10:49 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Hello again fellow Jersey HeroScapers ~

Greetings from the North Jersey Shore GSP exit #105). Things have settled down a bit now that the Benny's and Shooby's have gone home. Things in my household have been chaotic for the past six months as both my son and step-daughter decided to file for divorces and take up residence under my roof which I'm planning to sell just get them back out on their own. Anyway, I haven't played HS lately (not since meeting O & A in Brick last November at the GRS), but I've continued acquireing and recently added the Jungle to my collection.

It's a great idea to use the DoubleExposure events (i.e. DexCon) as a certral meeting place four times a year since it's located right in the middle of the state at the East Brunswick Hilton.

Does anyone still play Heroncape in New Jersey?

Has anyone found a suitable location for regular casual gatherings?

Is anyone still reading this message thread? There hasn't been a posting since July?

Is anyone planning to get together and do something for National HS Day, next month? I had heard that there might be a Tournament in Vineland, NJ and I am looking for the forum thread to confirm the date, time, and location. Can anyone reading this provide me with this information?

Thanks.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; September 28th, 2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old September 28th, 2008, 11:04 PM

Waahoo I found the thread. So if any other New Jersey HeroScapers are looking for the South Jersey NHSD event check this out: < http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=21200 >

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old December 4th, 2009, 12:22 PM

91030018 has disabled reputation

Anyone near Plainsboro? (Princeton)
K............ I'm only 14, but I count, don't i?
Old December 18th, 2009, 06:35 PM

jotun7 Woo who?

I'm in Old Bridge, in the county of Middlesex. Anyone else near either? Or better yet, in either?

"For HIS honor and glory!"
Old August 21st, 2010, 11:13 AM

91030018 has disabled reputation

I live in Middlesex county!!
I live in plainsboro if you know where it is.
It's been a long time since I played and I'm still a newb. But I'm still a scaper
Old October 14th, 2010, 07:02 PM

TheEpicLlama Woo who?

Hey, my brother and I are looking to host a tournament in the Scotch Plains New Jersey area. Please reply if you are interested in coming, because we need to get a good number of people interested to host the event.

Old October 23rd, 2010, 10:36 PM

fallow is surprisingly tart

Heya, I'm in Florence, NJ and have a permanant Heroscape table set up!

-Member, defeated by Xanth club.

-Selling most of my 'Scape to keep from losing my house :/
Old October 23rd, 2010, 11:01 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Depending on where I might be able to make the trip....and my Dad.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST

Last edited by DragonSlayer2; October 27th, 2010 at 10:12 PM.
Old December 30th, 2010, 11:15 PM

Wow... sorry for not following this Thread more closely and not posting since September 2008 (over two years ago). My how time flys when you're having fun. I've met some of you and hope to meet the others. I have managed to play HeroScape 56 times during 2010 - usually 5 games in a row on a Saturday afternoon at the almost monthly HS tournaments in the general area: Allentown, Reading, and Philadelphia, PA, Baltimore, MD, and Pitman and Vineland, New Jersey. You can find PRE-Event and POST-Event discussions in the -> EVENTS Section of these Forums. WOTC may have tried to kill it, but our HeroScape ain't dead yet and we can keep it alive, if we keep in touch and get together occassionally. HAPPY NEW YEAR (tomorrow) and Happy H'Scaping in '11. ~ John G.

Old April 15th, 2013, 06:53 PM

Mikeyblaze Woo who?

i work out in south NJ around AC, Absecon etc.. looking for some players who want to play and have a place to play. I have a small amount of pieces that my brother in law lent me to use while i stay out here in NJ(im originally from NYC area) so let me know whats goin on and ill bring my small assortment and we can rock n roll
Old April 16th, 2013, 12:39 AM

Greetings Mickeyblaze, and welcome to the Garden State. Gosh, Abesecon is a looong way from the NYC area to come just to work out. The few of us Hard-Core HS fans that still play and participate on this site ( me, Fallow, Northgate, the Epic-brothers T&A, etc. ) have joined together with the eastern PA, Maryland, Delaware, DC and northern VA players to form a gaming group that we call "The Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers (MARS)." And all of our activities are listed in a Forum Thread under the same title in the Event Section. We've been trying to get together for an informal HeroScape Torunament somewhere between DC and NYC once a month. The next one will be this coming Sat 4/20/13 in Luthersville, MD (NE Baltimore) and you can find a LINK to the details on page 52 of the thread that I mentioned above if this [ Link ] ...doesn't work. Two years ago, I got laid off and sold my house in Long Branch, Monmouth Cnty, to start an early retirement (haha; - ) near Ocean City, NJ in Cape May Cnty... so maybe we can get together sometime for 'Scaping. Are you familiar with Jester's Playhouse on Tilton Road in Northfield?

Last edited by Johngee; April 16th, 2013 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Corrected typo and added LINK to tournament thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers