Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 5th, 2021, 05:34 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Demogorgon Stalker - Public Playtesting

Middle bottom would work for that though. I don't think it should feel entirely hopeless for anyone without flying or who can't move through figures. If the opponent wants to risk OMs to escape I'd like to see that interaction, which wouldn't happen often if you can just have a demo placed on either side of the portal. Plus they don't really function as guards anyway so it'd be a weird way for them to play theme-wise.
If you can break engagement and run for the portal power to ya. So running two demos would mean (if you were portal guarding) instead of breaking engagement and moving 6 to escape you'd have to move 11 and break engagement again. Running three would have all escapes blocked, but at that point you've spent 525 points just to counter non-supers that you need to wound first.

I support middle bottom space.

edit: just in case middle bottom is unclear I mean the one with three connecting equidistant spaces

Last edited by Splash; May 6th, 2021 at 04:56 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library