Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 11th, 2012, 12:41 PM

Daggermouth Woo who?
Looking to get into Heroscape: Trades

Hello! I have a couple of friends who are looking to get into Heroscape here in New York City and I'm looking for someone in the area that wants to get rid of their collection. I have a bunch of great board games to offer in trade, and maybe a little bit of cash, but would prefer to trade with someone relatively local (to save on shipping). Anyone looking to get rid of their collection?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales