Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 25th, 2018, 01:31 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Still open for later tonight
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
still up for a game @kevindola ? (I can start until maybe 11:30 my time, so only a few more minutes).

We snuck in a short game. kevin's Ulfrid took down my Sujoah on his final attempt with Grim Determination, and then it was cleanup.
I’m up for a game. Anyone?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 25th, 2018, 03:00 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll be available for the next few hours, and later this evening, from about 6 Pacific on.

I would vote to play on either Tealeron Ten Years After or Kyrien Plateau, both of which you can find in my maps thread and both of which are gonna be ARV submissions. I've made online maps for both of them, too.

EDIT 2: I ended up playing KD, won't be available anymore. GG and thanks for testing the Plateau with me!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; February 26th, 2018 at 12:08 AM.
Old February 26th, 2018, 01:09 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Who wants to play?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 26th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm free for a game tonight

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old February 26th, 2018, 10:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Still free?

EDIT: nvm, I'm gonna work on an ARV map tonight instead.

Last edited by superfrog; February 26th, 2018 at 11:18 PM.
Old February 26th, 2018, 11:59 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Still free?

EDIT: nvm, I'm gonna work on an ARV map tonight instead.
I'm free for a quick game if we start within the next 15 minutes

EDIT: Nothing found

Last edited by kevindola; March 4th, 2018 at 11:10 PM.
Old March 1st, 2018, 10:57 PM

Gametime anyone?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:07 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I am available for a game tonight. 7pm through midnight central

EDIT at 9pm: Still available

EDIT 2: Played Semifinal game against Superfrog

Last edited by kevindola; March 4th, 2018 at 11:10 PM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 08:22 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I am open tonight for a game
Old March 6th, 2018, 02:29 AM

Late night game anyone?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 6th, 2018, 10:01 PM

game anyone?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 7th, 2018, 02:32 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll be up for a game tonight starting 7-8 Pacific. I'll have updated versions of Taeleron Ten Years After and Kyrien Plateau, and would love to play on those (their original versions are in my maps thread).

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events