Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 9th, 2015, 04:50 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HoSS Online - Season 2: Bring Two: Kill 'Em All

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Just a heads up during the week of round 2 I'm going to be camping with my family from the 14th to the 18th.
Would you want to take the Round 2 bye?
yes please.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 9th, 2015, 11:17 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Just a heads up during the week of round 2 I'm going to be camping with my family from the 14th to the 18th.
Would you want to take the Round 2 bye?
yes please.
Wait nevermind. As I've previously stated, I have a church camp all of round 1, so I wouldn't be able to make match-ups for next week. So answering Dysole earlier question, week 1 will go until the 21st, then I'll have new match-ups out the 22nd.

So you have two weeks essentially to complete round 1.
Old June 11th, 2015, 02:39 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
SOON

@William099 and I playing tomorrow at 1:30 PM Pacific once he figures out what his army is.

I just have one message for him.

Spoiler Alert!

~Dysole, figuring let's get this one out of the way before S20 starts up
Old June 11th, 2015, 03:23 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

HS2010 and I are playing now

me: Bram, Vader, MBS
HS2010: my axegrinder, Kenobi, Bounty hunter

EDIT: Game Over

I won with a 3 life Darth Vader, and full health Bramcephys and Me-Burq

Vader charged in and force chucked a dwarf (ironically named Chuck) and Obi-Wan to do a wound to each.

Round 2 came and C3P0 gave HS2010 initiative and a successful snare rifle robbed me of all my OMs. A full round of Obi Wan + Zuckuss attacking only got 2 wounds on Anakin though.

In Round 3 the snare rifle missed and Vader got an attack of 7 then 6 to finish off his former master. HS2010 lost two OMs and Bram came in and smashed Zuckuss.

The rest was Vader cleaning house. He did take 1 more wound from a 4-Lom attack, but he massacred everyone.

Last edited by kevindola; June 11th, 2015 at 04:11 PM.
Old June 11th, 2015, 04:36 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kk heading into my game vs dysole.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 11th, 2015, 04:53 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

mtl1998 vs. weebaer
-Cloud Car Pilots + Lando Calrissian + Lobot + Isamu + Cyprien Esenwein + Sonya Esenwein
-R2-D2 + C-3PO + Roman Legionnaires x3 + Azurite Warlord + Me-Burq-Sa + Mogrimm Forgehammer
-Han Solo + Chewbacca + Ana Karithon + R2-D2 + Marro Warriors + C-3P0 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
-Jawas x2 + IG-88B + Zetacron + Taelord the Kyrie Warrior + Beorn Boltcutter

This is happening tomorrow at 3pm Eastern.
Old June 11th, 2015, 05:00 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

PM me with the results. Title the PM HoSS Online Season 2 - Round 1: Results.

KD, you don't have to.
Old June 11th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Koolster and I are playing now.
Old June 11th, 2015, 07:29 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Hey @heroscaper2010 looks like you should be able to roll out Round 2 by tomorrow afternoon since weebaer/mtl will be the last game to be played.
Old June 11th, 2015, 07:42 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Arch-vile and I finished. Our game came down to a couple of rolls early on.
Obi missed a Mind Trick by 1 early on and the Tuskens got a 9 man turn. Then AZ was able to circumvent Mind Trick with Tusken Battle Cry and Bossk finished Luke and Obi taking 4 wounds in the process. The Tuskens were able to grab both glyphs, Unique attack +1 and Move +2. The Tuskens started attacking DV (I) and got I think 3 wounds in before he killed all the raiders but the one on the UA glyph. AZ landed 1 or 2 wounds with an attack from height then Bossk was able to get the drop on DV by using the road and finished him off. The glyphs and d20 really helped out. 3 times the Raiders rolled a 4 for Clan Attack, luckily AZ gave them the +1 boost. I never lost a turn with the Raiders. Bossk destroyed with his 2 UA glyph boosted attacks.

The game ended with Greedo vs. Bossk 4/7, AZ, 1 Raider, C-3PO. It was a fun game. Arch picked 2 good armies.
@Arch-vile if I missed any key points feel free to add anything.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old June 12th, 2015, 10:42 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

So....A-v won?

Thanks for posting the game summary! It's fun to read.
Old June 12th, 2015, 11:05 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
So....A-v won?

Thanks for posting the game summary! It's fun to read.
Nope, Koolster won. I chose the Heroes army. I expected Ben & Luke to do a lot more damage before falling. I also expected Koolster to lead out with Bossk since Bossk was placed on the lone road space. It was a fun game regardless.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events