Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 9th, 2010, 12:16 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Sucker Punch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR5RaZupoO4

Just saw this trailer online today and thought I would share it with this community. I don't know much about the movie but several elements reminded me of Heroscape. A dragon, WWII soldiers, a giant troll like samuri carring a chain gun, ect. Just a cool mix of lots of stuff.
Old November 9th, 2010, 12:32 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Sucker Punch!

Don't forget to mention all the legs. That was some trailer.

Old November 9th, 2010, 12:50 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Seen that trailer a month or so ago. Been waiting for it since. In the meantime, while waiting for the Master Set, we can look forward to the booster pack coming early this December... starring Dead Eye Dan, Guilty McCreech, James Murphy,Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, and perhaps the Kozuke Samurai. Hehehe, it's cowboys vs ninjas.

The Warrior's Way

Pardon the hijack. But both are just Heroscapeish.
Old December 1st, 2010, 05:09 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Don't forget Cowboys vs Aliens...
Old December 1st, 2010, 06:59 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
I've seen that; it looked pretty good! But I thought it was Cowboys and Aliens.

Old December 2nd, 2010, 01:16 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
I've seen that; it looked pretty good! But I thought it was Cowboys and Aliens.
Indeed it is! It looks awesome and Daniel Craig looks like Guilty McCreech.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 01:16 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

"Sucker Punch" looks to be 'effing brilliant. Add to that the film is being directed by Zack Snyder, the same guy who directed the 'Dawn of the Dead' remake, '300', and 'Watchmen'. So it's pretty much going to ooze with his amazing visual style.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old December 2nd, 2010, 01:22 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Wow, dragons, samurai, robots, explosions,... but you know what was most exciting?

The asylum sign saying "Brattleboro Vermont". It looks a little like "The Retreat" too, which is some sort of psychiatric hospital/recuperation facility in Brattleboro.

So that's another thing that this movie has in common with Heroscape: it mainly occurs (for me) in the Brattleboro area.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 03:08 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

Only a matter of time once the movie is released that I'm going to look into making customs of Babydoll and crew. Pretty much HAS to happen.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old December 2nd, 2010, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p View Post
Only a matter of time once the movie is released that I'm going to look into making customs of Babydoll and crew. Pretty much HAS to happen.
I watched the trailer again, and I must repeat: legs.

Old March 26th, 2011, 09:59 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok, I really want to see this one. The fact that it is very similar to Heroscape has my attention. The fact that all of the heroes are hot chicks is just icing on the cake!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old March 27th, 2011, 09:22 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This movie was awesome! The visuals and cinematography was amazing, the sound track was epic.

This also had probably the most chilling beginning to a movie I have ever seen. After the first five or six minutes of the movie, I literally had goosebumps.

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies