Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

View Poll Results: How did you feel about overlapping figures for Bring 2?
I love it, I think we should do it in every bring 2 from now on 2 12.50%
I liked it as a change up, but not every time 8 50.00%
I didn't like it 5 31.25%
Something else (specify in the comments) 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 31st, 2021, 08:20 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - Round 2 Until 1/31

Starting now with Sir H. He has Charos/Greenscales & I have 10th
Old February 1st, 2021, 12:14 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Triple the Snow Triple the Fun

Round 3 is on Deadlock.

The vegies dad (2-0) v. captain stupendous (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Brave Arrow, Rygarn, Theracus, Mohican River Tribex4
* Brave Arrow, Kira Jax, Theracus, Zetacron, Teeth of the Makwax4
* Cal the Smuggler, Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Sentinels of Jandarx2
* Boreos, Lilja, Talingul, Greater Ice Elemental
captain stupendous chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The scaperedude (2-0) v. tiamat (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Krug, Marcu Esenwein, Mezzodemon Warmongersx5
* Avernus, Boreos, Lilja, Talingul
* Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Pulverizer
* Brute Gruts, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx5
scaperedude chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, tiamat chooses who places first.

The agentward (2-0) v. knight of scape (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Sir Gilbert, Z'thoth Mouth of the Abyss, Knights of Westonx3
* Krav Maga Agents, Sir Dupuis, Phantom Knightsx3
* Akumaken, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
* Asterios, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Parmenio, Sacred Bandx3
agentward chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.

The s1r_art0r1us (2-0) v. xthorsavagex (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx3
* Cyprien Esenwein, Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sonya Esenwein, Marro Stingersx3
* Haduc, Maltis Tez, Venoc Warlord, Aubrien Archersx3
* Bol, Re-Tak-Shi, Uzog, Durgeth Ravagersx4
s1r_art0r1us chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, xthorsavagex chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape (1-1) v. dad_scaper (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Charos, Kelda the Kyrie Warrior, Marro Warriors, Greenscale Warriorsx2
* Deadeye Dan, Myrddin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], Deathreaversx3
* Crixus, Guilty McCreech, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx2
* Crixus, Phantom Knightsx5
sir heroscape chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dad_scaper chooses who places first.

The coachmuskie (1-1) v. grey waves (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Morgoloth, Mezzodemon Warmongersx5
* Major Q10, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Specters of Aldornx2
* Major Q10, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx3
* Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Zetacron, Heavy Grutsx3
coachmuskie chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, grey waves chooses who places first.

The shiftrex (1-1) v. cleon (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Count Raymond, Isamu, Kira Jax, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Cathar Spearmenx3
* Cal the Smuggler, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 12th Caucus Riflesx5
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Parmenio, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sacred Bandx3
* Bol, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Fen Hydra, Nottingham Brigandx2, Phantom Knightsx2
shiftrex chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, cleon chooses who places first.

The dok (1-1) v. heroscaper guy (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Arashara Goshiri, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Legionnairesx3
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Re-Tak-Shi, Deathreaversx2, Water Elementalx6
* Arkmer, Haduc, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, Siiv, Ulginesh
* Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx3, Wildwood Sentinelx2
dok chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, heroscaper guy chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (1-1) v. heroscaper2010 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fen Hydra, Microcorp Troopersx3
* Bol, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Dzu-Tehx3
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Phantom Knightsx4
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Louis ""Mad Dog"" Malone, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx4
vegietarian18 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, heroscaper2010 chooses who places first.

The dysole (1-1) v. boromir96 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Re-Tak-Shi, Deathreaversx2, Microcorp Agentsx2
* Erevan Sunshadow, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Dzu-Tehx4
* Ana Karithon, James Murphy, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn, Tandros Kreel
* Arashara Goshiri, Guilty McCreech, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Legionnairesx3
boromir96 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dysole chooses who places first.

The wargamingaddict87 (1-1) v. superfrog (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Nilfheim, Death Chasers of Theskx3
* Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, B-11 Resistance Corps, Jarek Guy, Kira Jax, M-43 Resistance Fightersx2
* Guilty McCreech, Pel the Hill Giant, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Dreadgul Raidersx4
* Arkmer, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Pel the Hill Giant, Death Chasers of Theskx4
superfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, wargamingaddict87 chooses who places first.

The kevindola (1-1) v. megasilver (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Mimring, Otar, Arrow Grutsx4, Ice Troll Berserker, Swog Rider
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrallx2, Darkprowl Thrallx5
* Azurite Warlord, B-11 Resistance Corps, Bol, Armoc Vipersx3
* Himmelskralle, Mok, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, megasilver chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (0-2) v. dompredator77 (0-2) pool of armies is:
* James Murphy, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, 4th Massachusetts Linex2, Knights of Weston
* Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Marcu Esenwein, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx2, Roman Legionnaires
* Marcu Esenwein, Talingul, Greater Ice Elementalx2, Ice Troll Berserker
* Isamu, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Dzu-Tehx4, White Wyrmlingx2
chris perkins chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dompredator77 chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 (0-2) v. bodaciousblood (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Sir Dupuis, Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Westonx3
* Boreos, Marcu Esenwein, Sir Hawthorne, Death Knights of Valkrillx4
* James Murphy, Major Q9, Buccaneers of Tortugax3
* Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx3, Wildwood Sentinelx2
bodaciousblood chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The myth26 (0-2) v. hero89 (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Arktos, Bahadur, Marcu Esenwein, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zombie Hulkx2, Zombies of Morindanx4
* Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior, Hrognak [unmounted], Isamu, Krug, Arrow Grutsx3, Swog Rider
* Avernus, Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Microcorp Troopersx3
myth26 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, hero89 chooses who places first.

~Dysole, off to the races
Old February 2nd, 2021, 03:47 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - Round 3 Until 2/7

Agent Ward and I are scheduled to play tomorrow at 1 PM CT. He has his Knights of Weston, and I have my Roman Legionnaires.

~KoS, looking forward to the melee bonding showdown
Old February 2nd, 2021, 06:20 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Scape View Post
Agent Ward and I are scheduled to play tomorrow at 1 PM CT. He has his Knights of Weston, and I have my Roman Legionnaires.

~KoS, looking forward to the melee bonding showdown
That will be a lot of "ground and pound"!!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old February 3rd, 2021, 01:12 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

boromir96 and I will be underway tomorrow evening. Armies have not yet been selected.

~Dysole, pretty sure that both of us brought enough weird crap that there's a lot to consider across all the matchups
Old February 3rd, 2021, 04:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

My Dreadguls beat out wg87’s Chasers/Nilf last night thanks mostly to Guilty putting 6 wounds on Nilfheim in 6 attacks while blocking a couple ice shards.
Old February 3rd, 2021, 09:53 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I got the win over heroscaper2010 tonight. I selected my Microcorp Troopers with the first pick, and hser2010 smartly countered with Phantoms who should have been able to lay into the Microcorp. Unfortunately for hser2010 that just did not happen. A 1 on Wannok to kill a Phantom at the end of the first round was a signal for a rough game on the dice for him. The small board allowed me to set up in Raelin's aura quickly, and the Micros managed to trade kills with the Phantoms more than evenly, riding 4 attacks per turn, usually one attack with height and Heavy Weapons SA to gain a slight edge. I think the math calls for about even trades there, but I killed substantially more Phantoms than he did Micros. I was left with about 5 Micros into the Sentinels of Grax and a wounded Concan. The Hydra killed one Grax and the other died to potshots as I set up for a Wannok roll for the win; hser couldn't find a Quantum Reconstruction roll either. Good game.
Old February 4th, 2021, 12:29 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just played against xthorsavagex and won.

Like last time, I won the diceoff and chose Stingerx3, Cyprien, Sonya, Isamu, Raelin first and he countered with Moltenclaw, GSW x3, Krav, and Isamu.

I led off with Stingers towards the U glyph and start of the road, and he with GSWs/MC. MC roasted one Stinger his first OM while the GSW moved up. On my OM 2 I put three wounds on MC with more Stingers. He roasted two Stingers with MC while the GSW moved into engagement without doing damage. I moved a Stinger into engage MC to control his special, and took out a GSW. MC took one from a leaving engagement to head for Raelin, as she had been backing my Stingers from the start zone.

The next round MC and GSW continued to assault Raelin (MC with a glyph and height boosted attack of 7), taking her to 4 wounds, but she was stubborn and defended well (the 5 skulls on 14 dice from MC helped). The Stingers finished off MC, and held off GSWs and I ended the round moving up Cyprien now that only 1-lifers were left (two squads GSW, Krav, Isamu vs. 1 life Raelin, full Cyprien/Sonya/Isamu and 4 Stingers).

I lost initiative the next round 1 to 2, and a GSW went to finish off Raelin but she held firm. I killed the GSW on the unique attack glyph with Cyprien right before the Krav activated and put a quick two on Cyprien. Flying in to engage two Krav, Cyprien took out one with his chilling touch (first time on three attempts) and didn't do any more damage that round even while trying to chill Isamu and go from height on a GSW while out of Krav LOS.

I won initiative and brought Cyprien back over adjacent to a GSW and a Krav but did nothing on OM 1 while he took 2 more on the Krav's OM 1 bringing him close to death's door at 4. Cyprien's OM 2 took out the second Krav and the GSW he was next to, helping him heal back up to 2. He flew down again to engage both Isamu and a GSW but missed and the Krav got 1 on him to go back up to 3.

xTSx got the initiative switch next round and started off with GSW. One whiffed on Raelin, one put two on Cyp. taking him to 5. Cyprien moved up and chilled the last Krav and killed a GSW. That and two lost OM on the KMA got him back down to 2 to close out the round.

The last round I cleaned off the GSW with Stingers and chilled Isamu with a natural 20 to end the game. I was left with Cyprien at 4 left, Raelin at 1 left, a full Sonya/Isamu, and 4 Stingers.

Thanks for the game!
Old February 4th, 2021, 02:42 AM

Game Set Match

I played a really great game with boromir in what is starting to feel like the eternal rubber match back and forth. He was a fantastic opponent. He took my Microcorp pod and since I was worried about them being able to snipe Romans or Dzu I took his Ana/Rae pod. The TL;DR version of the game is that the Microcorps and Ana and Rygarn tanked damage like crazy for most of the game, but Ana and Rygarn tanked it better.

~Dysole, uploading it to YouTube tomorrow
Old February 4th, 2021, 10:02 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Me and homie Shiftrex will be going at it later tonight.
Old February 4th, 2021, 03:53 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Finished a quick game with MegaSilver.

Mega won a couple of big initiatives, that turned out to be not so big because he couldn't kill anything with his first turn.

Azzy and Mok slugged it out both falling in the same round.

After the big guns went down it was: 4 Dwarves, Himmel vs. 6 Armocs, 3 B-11s, Bol

Himmel scared me killing 5 figures in 2 turns, but took 4 wounds the first time I got to him and killed on the second set of attacks.

I won with 2 Armocs, 2 B11s, and Bol.

gg Mega
Old February 4th, 2021, 08:33 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Triple the Snow Triple the Fun

Quote:
The chris perkins (0-2) v. dompredator77 (0-2) pool of armies is:
* James Murphy, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, 4th Massachusetts Linex2, Knights of Weston
* Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Marcu Esenwein, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx2, Roman Legionnaires
* Marcu Esenwein, Talingul, Greater Ice Elementalx2, Ice Troll Berserker
* Isamu, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Dzu-Tehx4, White Wyrmlingx2
chris perkins chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dompredator77 chooses who places first.
Starting @ 9:30 pm EST tonight.

DomPredator77 army TBD.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events