Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 31st, 2020, 01:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Astral Plane - WAITING for Initial Playtest

C3G INITIAL ARMY PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: ASTRAL PLANE/PSYCHIC PROJECTION/PSYCHE
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Superman (II) (450), Psylocke (250), Psyche (x2) (100), Psychic Projection (100) (900) vs (Guardian the Galaxy) Star-Lord (250), Rocket Raccoon (II) (195), Groot (baby) (105) and Drax (I) (350)(900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Professor X (220), Angel (90), Jean Grey (180), Psylocke (250), Psychic Projection (100), Psyche (x2) (100), Jubilee (60) (1,000) vs (X-Men Attack) Cyclops (II) (240), Nightcrawler (Kurt Darkholme) (230), Storm (II) (270), Archangel (260) (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Miss Martian (200), Nightwing (200), Raven (190), Starfire (210), Projection (100), Psyche (50), Wonder Girl (Donna) (140), Kid Flash (Wally) (110) (1200) vs Professor X (220), Angel (90), Beast (170), Cyclops (I) (190), Jean Grey (180), Psylocke (250), Armor (100) (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Gorilla City Warriors (x3) (375), Gorilla Grodd (225), Psyche (x2) (100), Psychic Projection (100), Solovar (260), Detective Chimp (140) (1200) vs (Suicide Squad) Amanda Waller (195), Rick Flag, Jr. (105), Ragdoll (100), Deadshot (150), Killer Croc (200), Harley Quinn (II) (180), Red Hood (180), Cap’n Boomerang (Digger) (90) (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 31st, 2020, 01:10 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Initials are the same in all three Astral Plane threads, so don't bother reading more than one if you're following all these threads!

They feel balanced to me and I'm happy with where everything ended up.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 31st, 2020, 09:49 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks promising!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 31st, 2020, 11:19 AM

I propose we move this to Playtesting

Old July 31st, 2020, 11:19 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sure
Old July 31st, 2020, 11:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Astral Plane - VOTE for Public Playtesting

Yea
Old July 31st, 2020, 11:42 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not sure if this is still map/terrain but here is my Yea if it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 31st, 2020, 11:47 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old July 31st, 2020, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Not sure if this is still map/terrain but here is my Yea if it is.
It is, I think, but I'm going to assume we play by the main group rules and just take yea's from anyone who is a Hero or Legend except for the On Deck proposal, where I'll need all the Terrain Makers.

Old July 31st, 2020, 11:49 AM

This passes. I'll hold off on posting anything until I have all three ready to go.

Old August 9th, 2020, 01:30 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Astral Plane - Public Playtesting

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Astral Plane Map, Psychic Projection, and Psyche

Army Test 1
Map: Dracula’s Castle (custom map w/ Glyph of Wannok)
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Psyche x4 (200), Doctor Strange II (280), Wong (90), Aqualad (Kaldur) (170), Aqualad (Garth) (60), Kid Flash (110), Speedy (Roy) (90)
Team 2 (1,000): Fantastic Four

Pre-game thoughts:Actually going to skip over using the Psychic Projection this time. Instead, I’m planning to have Strange roll unblockables against the Constructs attached to the F4 in order to deal them some wounds.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: I think there are good Strange/Psyche builds, but this one wasn’t it. I don’t think I needed Psyches attached to all 4 of the F4, and I think I should’ve focused more on bringing survivable allies for Strange instead of trying to max out Secret Defenders.
Not the right build more survivor less psyches

Army Test 2
Units: Team 1 (990): Psychic Projection (100), Psyche (50), Phoenix (230), Cyclops I (190), Polaris (200), Yukio (120), Armor (100)
Team 2 (990): Cosmic Boy (260), Saturn Girl (220), Lightning Lad (180), Superboy (330)

Pre-game thoughts: Latching the Psyche onto Cos and just seeing if Phoenix can take him out.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Cutting off the head was definitely helpful here, throwing the Legion into disarray. Cos probably could’ve tried to fight off Jean on the Plane, but then his team loses out on his Leadership.

Army Test 3
Units: Team 1 (1,100): Psychic Projection (100), Psyche x2 (100), AoA Jean Grey (240), AoA Sabretooth (), Wild Child (160), AoA Nightcrawler (230)
Team 2 (1,100): Nightwing (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Cyborg (200), Miss Martian (200), Terra (100)

Pre-game thoughts: Psyches are going to be attached to Nightwing and Starfire.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Well, this game was really more about Sabretooth and Wild Child, but the AP stuff did put some decent woundage on Dick and Kori. Dick’s wounds then immediately got turned into Raven ammo, so that was a bit of a double-edged sword, but taking out Starfire early on was probably worth the price of admission anyways.
[CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Using the Astral Plane to cut off the enemy’s head early on or to handle an enemy that’s usually pesky in the physical realm is definitely viable and strategic. Both players have to split their attention between the two realms, but one player has pre-planned around it, giving them the advantage. However, in game 3 I was starting to actually get a bit nervous that the Titan Psyches would defeat Jean, so a turnabout totally feels on the table.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: It’s fun! Feels a tad barebones right now, but that’s obviously just because these are just the first 2 pieces in what can hopefully become a much bigger puzzle. But the core concept worked for me, both from a strategic level and a fun factor level, and that’s what counts.
Just posting here, instead of in 3 different locations.
Old August 9th, 2020, 08:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Astral Plane - Public Playtesting

I probably should get working on a PDF here.
Let me know what your top one or two versions are and I will get on that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library