Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old March 27th, 2021, 01:55 AM

Avendoram is surprisingly tart
Help on the forum layout.

I've spent months upon months making so many custom heroscape, and I want to make a layout where they are sorted into the Waves I've made for them, and have it so the card can be opened through pressing the button and closed through it. Although, it's been since around 2007 since I've used a forum site that has been built like this. So I think I need some help on creating something like that.

Something where a it could open a collapsible message that could collapse again?

So an example would be

"AV Wave 1: The Future of Marr
(Collapsible)
2 New Squads for Utgar. 1 new Squad for Vydar, 1 new squad for Ullar 1 New squad for Valkrill. 1 New Hero for Utgar. 1 new Hero for Vydar. 1 new Hero for ullar. 4 New heroes for Valkrill

Amphibious Swampskins:
(Collapsible)
Gnid Swampskins Card
Marro Swampskins Card

Gorillas and Vipers
(Collapsible)
Gorilla MS VII Card
Emerald Vipers Card
Actual Viper Card"

If someone could provide some information on how I could learn to do something like that that would be great. I'd love to share all the custom waves I've made in one single post that would be easy to scroll through.

Aquilla's Alliance? Oh, you mean Proxy Figures the game!
Old March 27th, 2021, 05:18 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Help on the forum layout.

I believe you are after a spoiler tab. The spoiler tab is a button that opens up to whatever are inside the parenthesis. The way I generally do it on my customs thread is make a new post with the new customs I have and just make a link to that post counts number in my opening page. That way, when you click on the link it just opens a new page to that post count with the corresponding miniatures. The spoiler tab works fine but can get overwhelming if you have to edit everything in picture and text all in the opening page once you put many customs all in one post. Hope this helps. Also, looking at your signature, you don’t have to proxy the Aquila’s alliance with crap proxies. Resin 3D printers do a great job there, and if you don’t have one, I see you are based in Salt Lake City where we have our monthly tournaments which means a guy like me could help you out with that for a reasonable price. Helped out a handful of fellow scapers when I came down for February’s tournament. It’s only 2 hours south of me.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 27th, 2021, 06:37 AM

Avendoram is surprisingly tart

Actually that was just a joke, haha. I have the official of 4/5 of Aquilla's alliance now and a Red Mimring for Zelrig.

Aquilla's Alliance? Oh, you mean Proxy Figures the game!
Old March 27th, 2021, 08:19 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have seen some incredible 3D printed Zelrigs.
Better than the original IMO.
Old March 28th, 2021, 01:52 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As TREX mentioned, it sounds like you want to use Spoiler Tabs. They look like this:
Spoiler Alert!

In order to create them, just type [*spoiler]text[*/spoiler], omitting the *s.
Old March 28th, 2021, 11:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Advanced tip, more for @Captain Stupendous than for Avendoram: the [noparse] tag allows you to use type things like [spoiler][/spoiler], and so on, without triggering them.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General