Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 1st, 2015, 07:34 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Any Game of Thrones Customs Out There?

Winter Is Coming
--House Stark motto

A funny thing just happened over on boardgamegeek, where I'm know as Jon Snow (along with the avatar picture of the House Stark wolf head sigel). I was posting and someone replied off the topic of the post:

"Jon Snow is alive. I KNEW it!"

So I replied:

"Just as I was about to be killed, I found myself summoned to Hasbro's Valhalla by an Archkyrie General to participate in Heroscape battles forever. Go figure."

I don't know if he got the joke, but it made me wonder: Are there were in fact already any custom Scape cards for the Game of Thrones characters out there? Since its a medieval fantasy world, it would be a natural, like LOTR.

Unfortunately, since I've been mostly focusing on Superscape the last year or so, I haven't looked much in this section. Recently I discovered Dysole's Avatar the Last Airbender cards, a work I'm currently going through a revival of interest in (see my thread in the TV section) after the original days when the episodes were first available, due to my just obtaining the complete DVD set and the post series Dark Horse comics that continue them, for the first time.

But since these Classic Custom threads are indexed in stickies by designer rather than by character (as are the Supers), I don't know any other way to find them, other by asking here.

So, has anyone made or seen Jon Snow or other GOT folks as Scape cards?

Thanks!

Last edited by chas; December 1st, 2015 at 01:52 PM.
Old December 1st, 2015, 11:22 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Any Game of Thrones Customs Out There?

I haven't seen any but it would be a fun project. Any thoughts on appropriate minis? The LOTR Boromir for Ned Stark, obviously, and maybe some repainted Wolves of Badru for the wolves. Sir Denrick would make a good Brienne of Tarth.
Old December 1st, 2015, 12:49 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

My buddy @mcorriga and I came up with A Song of Ice and Fire customs back in 2009 (before the HBO series). We made stats only (World became Religion, and we added a 'Faction'), no minis or images.

We came up with ~50 custom units together. We were both very new to Heroscape in general too, so wording is very rough, but here's just an example since I now feel like sharing:

We played several games though back then using these units. He's got a good story about the unkillable Tywin Lannister (if only he'd had a crossbow)

Old December 1st, 2015, 01:54 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Ishmel: I'd use the minis from my Battles of Westeros board game, although they're a smaller scale than HS.

Kevindola: Cool--thanks for sharing. I'd love to see more!

Anyone else?
Old Yesterday, 05:19 PM

Frostforell Krinthrain is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I know this post is almost 10 years old, but any chance I could get those customs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards