Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 31st, 2008, 01:52 PM

Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker
Relenz' Custom Corner

I make Dagmar-ing good Heroscape cards too.

NOTE: I have now reorganized my customs categorically, instead of temporally. Please note that I display every card I've created in this thread, including my first few, some of which were pretty bad. Most of them are much better than that

Dungeons and Dragons minis
Spoiler Alert!

RE-PAINTS
Spoiler Alert!

STAR WARS
Spoiler Alert!

DESCENT: JOURNEYS IN THE DARK
Spoiler Alert!

YU-GI-OH
Spoiler Alert!

HEROCLIX
Spoiler Alert!

POKEMON
Spoiler Alert!

OTHER
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Relenzo2; June 5th, 2014 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Because. Just because.
Old December 31st, 2008, 04:02 PM

ron3090 Woo who?
Re: Relenz' Custom Corner

Very good, very flavorful cards. I like them! The Lifelink Kin are my only problem. Yes, I see where you tried to go with them, but the wording on "Challenge the Champions" and "Brothers-in-arms" is a bit confusing. Plus, all that moving around of Wound Markers would just be annoying in-game. Otherwise, they're all very good!

ron3090 is 'Shotgun' Sullivan...
in the ECRU CAVE...
Old December 31st, 2008, 05:28 PM

Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker

I know Brothers-In-Arms is less than optimally expressed. In fact, right now it's downright incorrect. I realized that I should have said "instead of moving" you may move a figure adjacent, yadda-yah. As for the wound markers, we'll just have to see. My printer cartridge has no yellow left, you see, and....
AAAAAAAAH! I never assigned a point value to The Yeti!
*whacks self*
*whacks self*
*WHACK*

Well, then... any suggestions as to value? I'm ballparking at a hundred at the moment.
Old December 31st, 2008, 10:25 PM

ron3090 Woo who?

For just the stats, yes, 100 sounds right. But those abilities are nasty! I was thinking 150 or 170.

in the ECRU CAVE...
Old December 31st, 2008, 11:36 PM

Ooh. I put up 105, but maybe you're right. I'll have to take another look, but for now, here he is with at least A cost.
EDIT: Changed to 135. I'm looking at Mimring with full flying and 5 life, 150, and Dund, with Gaze, 5 move and 4 life, 110. Where does 170 come from?

Last edited by Relenzo2; December 31st, 2008 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Because.
Old January 1st, 2009, 05:14 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I can't see the images, hosting them at photobucket?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 1st, 2009, 05:51 PM

Yes I am.
Old January 1st, 2009, 06:02 PM

ron3090 Woo who?

They're working fine for me.

in the ECRU CAVE...
Old January 1st, 2009, 06:26 PM

bmad costs too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relenzo2 View Post
Around Christmas I took all my old D & D minis (not many) and made Heroscape cards for them. Here they are, I figured somebody here might like 'em.

Mad Slasher

This is a card for the mini.. Mad Slasher! I didn't come up with a new name, I just represented the same creature. This is the first custom I ever made, as you can tell from the sidebar. And the image is actually a scan of a printed card on cardstock, since I lost the original file. Yeah, it's probably 20 points overpriced. However, you could use those new "Fyorlag Spiders" as figures for this. Yeah, that would work pretty good. And this guys even a comman hero, so you could print out three if you had them. I don't. Oh well, maybe the game shop still has Ticalla Jungle...

The Chimera

No, it is not "the" Chimera. It's just a beastie that Vydar genetically engineered for his army. Geez. I made it for the D&D figure "Wyvern".

Lifelink Kin

I always wanted to make a squad with 2 life. Always. In play, I could try putting the wound counters on the figure base, or just on the figure's picture on the card. The race thing is weird, yes. Obviously, they are not biological brothers. You can say that the top two are Anubian, and you can figure out the rest, or you could just say that all figures count as all three types by close association. I think I'll use the former. The figures were "Mountain Orc" "Gnoll" "Gnoll Skeleton" and "Aasimar Favored Soul". Brothers-In-Arms is not like Carry, where you have this big quadraped carrying someone, it's more like a battered marine dragging his comrade out of a trench.

Pygmy Onix Viper

I KNOW Onix Vipers don't have legs. This guy is already a pygmy. He has three chromatids in chromosome #155. Yeah. That's the story I'm going wiht. That's also where the psychic powers come from. Maybe something like the Ghost program from Starcraft.
That Psi ability is not something I'm most proud of. Brothers-in-Arms was an afterthought to fill the text box. I really liked that. This ability was also an afterthought, and I wish I could erase it. It's an aura, so it's less than original, it promotes defense, and draws out games, and thirdly it wouldn't even work well with Elite Onix Vipers, the only other one in the game! Besides, this figure was begging to be a squad, but I only had one, so it gets to be a common hero.

The Yeti

Yes, this one is "The" Yeti. I used the "Taer" figure for this, even though he's small. Actually, it might be BETTER to have a different, bigger figure for Yeti. Ah, well. This card I like. There's nothing to complain about design-wise, and visually it is the best I've done so far. I even put those little snowflakes in because I thought Einar's card didn't look wintry enough. Even though I have no snow. Well, maybe Mouse Games still has some Thaelnek Tundra...

NOTE: For copy of The Yeti with point value, scroll down.
BTW, all the figs came from the "Aberrations" set of D&D minis. In case it matters.
all please anser but i wanted to know how to make custom figures and cards.please help.
Old January 1st, 2009, 08:10 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Yeti I think is overpriced.

Id make him about 90-100.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 02:01 PM

There are tutorials for that, bmad.
Old June 11th, 2009, 04:41 PM

Helloooooooooo! Realize I may be resurrecting a dead thread, but I am back in buisness! And this time with repaints! Check out this guy:

Meet Rusty, the robot reject from Utgar's science facilities. After being exiled and wandering the fringes of the Volcarren Wasteland for a few years, watching the battle of Halla from a distance, Aquialla, in desperate need of soldiers, stumbled onto him one day and took him in. Aquilla could now study the Deathwalker technology to fight her former master, and she souped up X-42 to make him fully combat ready.

This guy is a Deathwalker 9000 repaint, with a brown wash and some blue over the eye thingy and wrist where you see. Don't worry, I'll get an upgrade counter on here soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards