Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old March 8th, 2012, 05:00 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: The Index 2.0: Mmirg's Index of Excellent Scaper Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopslike View Post
In internet there are some decent Scaper which works so hard for the people of the world. I want to Scape more and more for the local listing for the little people of the world. There are no other option for the little favorite Scaper in the loyal world.
Fixed (not that it makes much more sense, but now it's at least semi-relevent ).
On the contrary it makes great sense because little Scaper of decent people with options in Internet am favorite of local world listing.

Gee, I thought everybody knew that.

Old March 8th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopslike View Post
In internet there are some decent Scaper which works so hard for the people of the world. I want to Scape more and more for the local listing for the little people of the world. There are no other option for the little favorite Scaper in the loyal world.
Fixed (not that it makes much more sense, but now it's at least semi-relevent ).
On the contrary it makes great sense because little Scaper of decent people with options in Internet am favorite of local world listing.

Gee, I thought everybody knew that.

Yeah, but how do I get some Scape coupons?!?!?!?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 9th, 2012, 10:16 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Could you list the shipping weight thread under "Shipping" or "Weight" or something like that? It's under "Product" but I never think to look there.
Old May 9th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Could you list the shipping weight thread under "Shipping" or "Weight" or something like that? It's under "Product" but I never think to look there.
Done and done. (I put it under both Shipping and Weight--why not?)
Old May 26th, 2012, 05:44 PM

ZAKOVANI is surprisingly tart

Wargamers Headquarters no longer sells Heroscape- might want to take them off of the list now.
Old May 29th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Thanks.

So sad. WGHQ was perhaps the most actively supportive site at one point. They were excellent to work with. (I still have one of their t-shirts.) But, you are right, they are out of Scape.
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:21 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

You might wanna take off the links to heroscape.com, such as official scenarios and thorgrim's journal. However, my scenario compilation, and the heroscape compenduim fill those voids.

My "links to all heroscape websites and online stores" has a lot more weblinks you could copy to this index if you so desired, in place of WGHQ.

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 30th, 2012 at 01:27 AM.
Old May 30th, 2012, 08:59 AM

ZAKOVANI is surprisingly tart

Yeah except they only ran out a while ago, I got wave one from them last year.
Old May 31st, 2012, 01:44 PM
Adrian Monk

Lefton4ya, could you drop in links to the ones you recommend I include?

(I'm pressed for time right now, sorry.)
Old July 14th, 2013, 04:46 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Could you possibly add:

Official Site Question Dump

And replace the old meet other 'Scapers Index with:

Meet Other Scapers Index - NEW

~JS
Old July 14th, 2013, 04:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Would the Order of Attack thread qualify as a rules thread? It lays out the order of sequence in how an attack works (mostly for especially complicated attack and effect combinations).

Cheers. ^_^

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 01:34 PM

Brease is surprisingly tart

We would love it if you could share our HyGround 3D printable tiles that connect to Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online