Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

View Poll Results: Did this movie remind you of Heroscape?
Yes 15 62.50%
No 9 37.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 31st, 2006, 06:22 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I think I just saw the Heroscape Movie!(Night at the Museum)

Well, itīs Night at the Museum with Ben Stiller. But I swear itīs almost a Heroscape movie. It has cowboys and Romans fighting and helping each other, dinosaurs, explorers, Mongols, african warriors, animals, villains, heroes, soldiers, cavemen, everything!

The movie was fun and the amalgamation of characters struck my heroscape fancy the whole time.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old December 31st, 2006, 06:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I saw the commercials, and the shot of a tiny little Roman army made me think of Heroscape. I intend to see it.
Old December 31st, 2006, 06:50 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
GREAT MOVIE for the family!!!!!
Old December 31st, 2006, 06:55 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
...or maybe I simply see heroscape everywhere now.

"I see Heroscape"

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old December 31st, 2006, 07:00 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse
...or maybe I simply see heroscape everywhere now.

"I see Heroscape"
[old Tootsie Roll commercial] "Everything I think or see, becomes a HeroScape to me!" [/old Tootsie Roll commercial]

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 31st, 2006, 07:25 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
My son was enamored with the Roman Soldiers... I have been trying to explain to him what Roman soldiers were. He is only five so while he understood it was not taking as well as I wanted it to. This movie drove it home for him.
Old December 31st, 2006, 07:47 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It was a cool movie. I liked it quite a bit. The best part was Dick Van Dyke doing a roundhouse kick.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old December 31st, 2006, 07:51 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm taking my son to see Night at the Museum tomorrow for his birthday.
It was Museum or Eragon. I was happy he chose Museum.
Old December 31st, 2006, 09:11 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
It came down between that and Rocky Balboa for me today and I chose Rocky. Amazingly good btw.

Old December 31st, 2006, 09:31 PM

whitefish has disabled reputation
Pfffft.... Rocky Balboa Pffftttt. JK

I saw Museum, it was amazing, but it didnt really remind me of HS, maybe if all the museum attractions were little.. My cousin and I were thinking about making a HS movie, Using my Nikon D5O and hiring some voice actors, it might be a cool movie, like a comic book style movie.
Old January 1st, 2007, 01:22 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Will my easily frightened four year old daughter enjoy it? What's the fear factor like?

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 1st, 2007, 01:33 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
Will my easily frightened four year old daughter enjoy it? What's the fear factor like?

~Aldin
My 5 yo got scared and asked to leave early (with about 15 or 20 minutes left). But he was not scared when he saw Narnia last year so go figure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media