Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 6th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Conan - Public PT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blatimus View Post
I feel like a kid in the back seat watching you guys work out the details on Conan. "Is it done yet?"
You don't have to feel that way. You can help!

Just sign up for a playtest in the playtesting thread and then run two tests with him (C3G-only). Let us know your thoughts and results (in the playtest form) and we'll be closer to having Conan finalized!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 6th, 2014, 07:31 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

It wasn't called "The Savage Sword of Conan" for nothing! However, could Conan finally be the link that brings classic and comics together?
Old June 6th, 2014, 07:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Since both Savage & Barbarian has no synergy among the hundreds of C3G cards already out, he has not been tested and priced with any type of bonding or heavy synergy in mind. You are free to use the design and play him at 190 in your C3V games but once you start changing the class and/or personality in order to give him bonding and/or other synergy, his points price may need to go up.
Old June 7th, 2014, 09:46 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Since both Savage & Barbarian has no synergy among the hundreds of C3G cards already out, he has not been tested and priced with any type of bonding or heavy synergy in mind. You are free to use the design and play him at 190 in your C3V games but once you start changing the class and/or personality in order to give him bonding and/or other synergy, his points price may need to go up.
I wouldn't say that - after all, Jotun went for years without synergy until the Dreadguls came out. The cost of that is reflected on their card. Same with most other units that give synergy, even in C3G.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 7th, 2014, 12:19 PM

Blatimus knows what's in an order marker Blatimus knows what's in an order marker

Ok, I got my figure yesterday and today I customized it.

Hmm, I wonder where I stashed my box of Marvelscape

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 7th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work Blatimus. Every time a see a Conan custom it warms my heart.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 7th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I actually just realized that I have some skin tone paints from my painting of Sedition Wars, I might pick the figure up and paint it up. Sort of depends on how much I actually like the design when I test it.

The only problem is that I know that no matter how hard I try, it will never be as good as the one on the first post.
Old June 8th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

TB and I were able to get in a set of games with Conan today. I'll admit I haven't followed this design very closely, but I was really impressed by the design and enjoyed playing with (and against) Conan. He's a very fun solo hero that can take on both swarms and big targets. Battle Hardened is a really cool simple power.

Balance-wise, he seems pretty close, though a little undercosted. His team lost only one game, and in that game the opponent had great luck; in one of the games his team won it was almost solely because of Conan's efforts, and in the other he had incredibly terrible dice yet still made up his cost. Based on these three games, I'd say his cost should be bumped to the 210-220 range. But overall, he gets a from me.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Conan

- THEME TEST
Pass

- MIRROR TEST
Pass

- BONDING TEST
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST
Pass

- POWER CHECK
Pass

- FUN TEST
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST
Pass

- USAGE TEST
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST
Pass

Army Test 1
- Does it pass, Yes or No?
Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 190 or so
- Give a brief overview. The Titans destroyed Conan and his friends this game. Losing initiative in the second and third round with Patriot in the army was devastating, and the Titans overall had some good rolls.

UNIT SUM-UP
Damage:
Normal Attack: 1 wound to Nightwing.
Special Attack: 1 wound to Tempest.
Power Usage/Effectiveness:
Barrage of Blades SA: Used 4 times out of 4 turns.
Battle Hardened: Received 1 wound the first time he took wounds (from Tempest's power); prevented a lot of wounds.
Cimmerian Climbing: fairly useful.

Map: BoV's Embattled Fen (no glyphs or special rules)
Units: Conan, Ms. Marvel, Iron Patriot (830 points) VS Nightwing, Tempest, Superboy (Kon-El), Raven (840 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? Higher than 190. Maybe closer to 220?
- Give a brief overview. A rematch from last game, but very different results. It started similar to the previous one as Superboy went down right away, and Ms. Marvel didn't last long. But Conan did much better this game and was able to pull out the win, almost single-handedly.

UNIT SUM-UP
Damage:
Normal Attack: 2 wounds to Nightwing.
Special Attack: All 5 wounds to Raven, 2 wounds to Nightwing, 3 wounds to Tempest.
Barrage of Blades SA: Used 5 times out of 7 turns.
Battle Hardened: Received 2 wounds the first time he took wounds; prevented 0 wounds.
Cimmerian Climbing: decently useful.

Units: Conan, Ms. Marvel, Iron Patriot (830 points) VS Nightwing, Tempest, Superboy (Kon-El), Raven (840 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 190-220
- Give a brief overview. Conan had absolutely terrible dice (he kept taking wounds from the Hydra Agents while he was on height, and he failed numerous times when attacking Madame Hydra), but despite this he made up almost his points worth. If dice had even just been average for Conan, I don't doubt he would have done a lot more damage.

UNIT SUM-UP
Damage:
Normal Attack: 1 HYDRA Agent.
Special Attack: 3 HYDRA Agents, 3 wounds to Madame HYDRA.
Barrage of Blades SA: Used 3 times out of 4 turns.
Battle Hardened: Received 1 wound the first time he took wounds; prevented 1 total wound.
Cimmerian Climbing: Somewhat useful.

Units: Conan, Captain America (C3G), Robot, Merlyn (800 points) VS HYDRA Agents x3, Madame HYDRA, Baron Von Strucker, Marrow (810 points)
Spoiler Alert!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 8th, 2014, 06:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Great tests V! Thanks for doing those. How many wounds did Conan take when he was first hit in each game?
Old June 8th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

He has it listed under Battle Hardened in the Unit Sum-Up. It was 1, 2 and 1. The wound in the first game was from Tempest's ability, the other were from attacks that turned out well for him. He had some rough luck in the third game, outside that first roll. Lots of missed Defense rolls (even with Cap's boost), and a great opportunity against Madame Hydra that went wasted due to bad Attack rolls. He was lots of fun though, it's a great design.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 8th, 2014, 06:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks, sometimes I can be a bit blind. I just reviewed my tests as well and he did kill above his points on the two good games he had. Perhaps a bump up in points is indeed warranted here. Since it sounded like Smithy was planning on knocking out his test this weekend, I'll wait to see if those come in and see what they indicate.
Old June 8th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Great tests gentlemen. May your blades never break.
I was thinking he would be 200+ with 6 Life.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library